Join Pakistan Navy as Female Steward: Pakistan Navy is the naval combat branch of the Pakistan Armed Forces that is responsible for guarding the coastline of Pakistan. Pakistan Navy has announced job openings for the post of Female Steward for C-2018 (S) Batch.
Female Steward Sailor Jobs in Pakistan Navy (S) Batch C Registration Online
If you are interested to Join Pakistan Navy as Female Steward, continue reading below:
Job Opening Female Steward
Job Type: The Pakistan Navy Female Steward job will be initially temporary, which will later be permanent.
Job Benefits: Apart from the monthly salary and allowance, the prospects will be offered the following benefits during the period of employment:
- Free food
- Free residence
- Free uniform
- Insurance for the period of employment
- Family residence, allowances and other benefits after the wedding
- 50% discount on air travel and railways
- Free medical for self, husband, parents and children in Navy Hospital
- Excellent educational opportunities
- Employment opportunities in Bahrain Foundation after retirement
Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 16 – 20 Years of Age
- All the applicants are allowed to get an upper age extension of 1 year.
- Daughters of Naval personnel martyrs will get an upper age extension of 2 years.
Height: The applicant must be at least 5 feet (152.4 centimetres) in height.
Academic Qualification: Matriculation in Science or Arts with at least 50%
How to Apply for Pakistan Navy Jobs:
The applicants are required to apply for Join Pakistan Navy as Female Steward by visiting the Pakistan Navy website, i.e. https://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. Manually sent applications will not be considered or accepted.
Directions for Entry Test:
The applicants are required to bring PKR. 100/- in cash or a postal order of PKR. 100/- on the behalf of Director Recruitment Naval Headquarters, Islamabad on the day of entrance test.
Entrance Test: Entry test for the position of Female Steward will begin from 21st October 2018, Sunday. The date, day, schedule, time and venue for the test will be intimated to the candidates via SMS.
- For Matriculation (Science)
- General Knowledge
- For Matriculation (Arts)
- General Mathematics
- General Science
- General Knowledge
The shortlisted candidates will undergo a medical testing and a psychological personality testing procedure that will be taking place in Karachi after which the final selection will be done on the basis of the results.
The training for Join Pakistan Navy as Female Steward will begin on 15th February 2019, Friday.
- People who have previously been a part of Pakistan Army and have been removed from their service due to any reason.
- Government officers who had been previously removed from their service.
- Anyone proved guilty legally by the court on the basis of any offence or crime.
- Those who provide fake documents and wrong information.
The last date to apply for Join Pak Navy as Female Steward is 17th October 2018, Wednesday.
Advertisement of Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor 2018
For more Pakistan Navy job opportunities keep visiting our website, i.e. https://jobspage.pk to get the best job that suits your liking. If you want us to reach out to you then add your email address in the subscription list to receive email notifications every time a job opportunity is announced. You can also receive desktop notifications by clicking the bell icon down below.