FPSC Jobs 2018: Are you a federal level government job aspirant? Are you a graduate or postgraduate? If yes, then you must apply now. Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has announced FPSC Jobs for more than 150+ jobs in different departments of Pakistan.
Fpsc Jobs 2018 (Jobs Description):
Check eligibility criteria, job syllabus and apply online for the posts created under Revenue Division, Federal Board of Revenue. To make paths to serve the Government of Pakistan as Civil servants and bureaucrats, Federal Public Service Commission will give a shoulder to keen and deserving candidates. Citizens of Pakistan are now being provided the opportunities to apply for several posts offered by Government of Pakistan, one of them has been stated above, and there are various requirements to be met to be successful among the other applicants. It is recommended to prepare and submit all the required documents as per demand and perform well in the screening test.
There are One hundred and Ninety-seven Officers & Teachers positions, and the quota has been distributed among the provinces of Pakistan, where both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for this designation. Go through the following details and break a leg. This latest advertisement is published in daily Dawn newspaper on Sunday 1st December 2018. www.fpsc.gov.pk.
More pertinent details like qualification requirement, age, experience, application submission rules, selection procedure, official recruitment notification/advertised and last date to apply, etc., are provided below.
If you want to apply for FPSC Jobs then read the details provided below, to apply for the job that suits best your qualification:
FPSC Jobs 2018 – Available Vacancies:
Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has announced FPSC Jobs that offers 197+ job openings with multiple vacancies in different departments.
- 02 Civlian Medical Practitioners
- 01 Assistant Electronic Engineer
- 01 Deputy Chief
- 01 Assistant Chief
- 01 Joint Census Commissioner
- 06 Assistant Private Secretaries
- 01 Research Officer
- 02 Inspector of Police
- 01 Draftsman
- 07 Assistant Private Secretaries
The candidates are required to be minimum 20 years old and maximum 40 years old in order to be eligible for the FPSC Jobs. A general age relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years is eligible for all the candidates.
Check Top Jobs of the Month:
The candidates are required to furnish the attested copies of the following documents:
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- Education Certificates (Matriculation, Intermediate certificates, Bachelors and Master’s certificates, M.Phil and Ph.D. Degrees)
- Experience Certificates (where required)
- Domicile certificate
- Departmental Permission Certificate (in case of government servants)
How to Apply for FPSC Jobs?
- The candidates are required to apply online for FPSC Jobs on the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) website, i.e.
- The candidates are required to download the FPSC challan form from the following link;
- The application processing fees for each position according to BPS is listed below:
- 300 for BPS-16 and BPS-17
- 750 for BPS-18
- 1200 for BPS-19
- 1500 for BPS-20 and BPS-21
- The challan is supposed to be paid in the nearest Government Treasury, National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) or State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) in the account of C02101 – Organs of State Examination Fees realized by FPSC.
The candidates applying for the position of BPS-16 and BPS-17 will be required to give a Multiple Choice Question Test and for BPA-18 and above will be required to give a descriptive written test.
The official Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) is provided above you can apply online in FPSC Jobs. Keep visiting our website for more job updates.