The World Youth Forum is a platform built by promising youth. It sends a message of peace, prosperity, harmony, and progress to the entire world.
World Youth Forum 2018 (Job Description):
The forum is a chance for you to engage with top policymakers, network with promising youth from the region and the world that are determined to make our world a better place for everyone. It engages youth from around the globe in an enriching set-up, allowing them to exchange views and recommend initiatives to decision-makers and influential figures. The World Youth Forum program is divided into various pillars, tackling themes and topics of interest to international youth, creating a platform to express views, present ideas and share experiences throughout its sessions.
The duration of the World Youth Forum is 08 Weeks. Age 18 – 40 years old. The financial support is given by the forum is
- A round from your nearest hub to Egypt, are FULLY FUNDED by WYF, including the domestic flights within Egypt.
- Accommodation during WYF (1st – 8th November) is FULLY FUNDED by WYF.
Ticket booking and Accommodation will be 2 weeks post-acceptance. If you are interested, please apply as per the below instructions and note that there are limited spots to fill in the application as soon as possible. We look forward to receiving you at the City of Peace Sharm El Sheikh.
- Workshop Participants
- Model Participants
- Personal, Professional and Educational experience related to the forum discussed topics.
- The research paper on the session’s topic. The paper should not exceed 5 pages long (Times New Roman 12, 1.5 spacing) For Speaker.
- The research paper on the session’s topic. The paper should not exceed 5 pages long (Times New Roman 12, 1.4 spacing) For Workshop Participants.
- The research paper about “Prospects of cooperation and integration between Arab African states” (Times New Roman 12, 1.5 spacing) For Model Participants.
- Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt is an Egyptian resort town between the desert of the Sinai Peninsula and the Red Sea.
How to Apply:
Click on Register link https://register.wyfegypt.com/ then candidates follow the following steps:
Step 1: Fill in your basic Information
Step 2: Verify Your Email
Step 3: Complete your profile
Step 4: Get your account approved
Step 5: Receive your E-Invitation
Step 6: Choose your desired flight dates
Step 7: Receive your E-Ticket
Step 8: Apply for Visa
Step 9: Receive your Accommodation details
The screening takes 2-4 weeks post submission. The required documents are Passport Scan (For Foreign Applicants), National ID Scan (For Egyptian Applicants), A clear photo with white background and updated CV.
Last Date to Apply:
- 1st to 8th November