World Bank Summer Internship 2019 is announced by the World Bank for the summer season in 2019. It will be a paid internship and all the applicants should apply for this amazing World Bank Summer Internship 2019. The best thing about this internship is most of the interns who will be selected will be working in the Washington DC and other interns will be working on the different country offices of the World Bank.
This World Bank Summer Internship Program will give an opportunity for amazing talent who wants to work on international level projects. This internship will expose them to work in the international development projects for the World Bank Company.
This World Bank Internship will prove to be very exciting for the individuals as it will guide them for the latest ideas, research work and new business perspectives. All the interns selected will have the best opportunity to work and enhance their skills and will work on different projects with different people.
The best place to polish your skills and engage yourself in the best organization in the world. An internship in the World Bank will be a major highlight on the CVs of the selected interns which will help them in their professional careers.
Eligibility For World Bank Summer Internship 2019.
- All the applicants must hold the undergraduate degree to be eligible for this internship
- Candidate must be enrolled in any Master and PHD program while applying for this internship
- No age limit mentioned for World Bank Summer Internship 2019.
- All the candidates must show their English Language skills.
- Knowledge of any other language will be a plus point for the candidates.
- Computing skills will give advantage to the applicants
- Both male and females can apply for this internship program
Documents Required World Bank Summer Internship 2019.
- Your updated and latest CV
- Statement Of Interest: Why you want to join this Internship.
- Applicants should give a proof of his/her enrollment in Master or PHD program.
Benefits Of World Bank Summer Internship 2019
- World Bank will pay hourly wage to all the selected candidates.
- In some situations World Bank will pay travel expenses as well.
- Opportunity to visit Washington DC with World Bank
- Unfortunately no accommodation will be given to any candidate.
Areas Of World Bank Summer Internship 2019
- Human development
- Information Technology
- Social Sciences
- Humar Resource
- Urban Planning and much more
More Internships Opportunities:
How To Apply For World Bank Summer Internship 2019
- Make sure you use a safe and fast browser because you need to fill all the requirements online and only one chance with 45 mins will be given each time to complete the application online.
- Make sure your internet connection is working properly and it will remain working for next 45 mins as well with good speed.
- Register your account and make your new account with your personal email address.
- You will need to upload all the documents with a single session and answer all the required questions which will be marked with *.
- Be very careful while mentioning your email address. This will be the only thing which will be used by the World Bank to contact you back for any further action required for this internship.
- You will be given only 45 mins to complete your whole form and all the queries mentioned online for the internship.
- Enter you complete and working phone number with country code format
- Keep in mind not to enter any special character in any of the fields apart of your email if it has any.
- Upload your latest CV, Statement Of Purpose and Prof Of Enrollment.
- Upload all in PDF format
- No file should exceed 5MB size.
- After the successful submission you will recieve the confirmation email.
- Deadline is January 31, 2019.