Hey there guys, if you’ve come here in search for Scholarship then we have just the thing what you are looking for. The Western Sydney University in Australia is giving away scholarship opportunity to the international students. The Western Sydney University is one the leading universities in the world and has been credited in the world’s top 400 universities.
Western Sydney Scholarship Australia 2018 For Undergraduate & Postgraduate (Scholarship Description):
The scholarship opportunity is for undergraduate and post-graduate programs in 2019 batch. This scholarship opportunity is available for the international students hailing from these countries only: Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand or Vietnam. Now if you are interested in this scholarship offer then we request you to please read the detailed description below which includes: Scholarship description, application procedure, eligibility criteria and deadline for registration.
- The financial aid offer is valid for all the registered CRICOS undergraduate and post graduate programs in 2019 except for the following:
- Bachelor of Nursing (Graduate Entry)
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Doctor of Medicine
- The support programme is valued at $3000 and will be given against the tuition fee.
- It must be noted that the scholarship programme will not cover any other expenses other than tuition fee such as accommodation, transport or health.
- Applicants from only these following countries are eligible to apply for the bursary: Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand or Vietnam.
- All those candidates who will get their scholarships granted are requested to accept them as quickly as possible to avoid any cancellation.
- The scholarship is to be taken in The Western Sydney University in Australia only.
- The applicant must a new international student applying for undergraduate or postgraduate plan.
- This should be the applicant’s first time of applying for a scholarship opportunity after 20th August 2018.
- The applicant should be an international student will a higher education sector visa (Subclass 500).
- Must be a citizen of the above-mentioned countries only.
- The applicant must be able to meet the academic and English requirements for the undergraduate and postgraduate program.
- The applicant’s admission must be accepted by the university.
Application Procedure For Western Sydney Scholarship Australia 2018:
Just follow this link below and you shall be directed towards the online application of the bursary in The Western Sydney University.
- For more information regarding the scholarship you can also follow this link which will direct you to the official website of the university.