If you are a high school or college student who wants to take part in the US Summer Sister Exchange Program 2019 then you must read about this exchange program until the end.
US Summer Sister Exchange Program 2019 (Scholarship Description):
i-EARN Pakistan in collaboration with U.S. Department of State, American Universities and the Society for International Education has announced US Summer Sister Exchange Program 2019 that aims to provide female Pakistani high school and college students the opportunity to attend a pre college summer study program and learn science, leadership, international affairs in American University. US Summer Sister Exchange Program 2019 is a part of “Let Girl Learn” initiative that is funded by the U.S. Department of State.
Exchange Program Level: The US Summer Sister Exchange Program 2019 targets female high school and college candidates currently enrolled in 10th, 11th, 12th or 13th grade.
Exchange Program Funding Organization: The US Summer Sister Exchange Program 2019 is funded by U.S.Department of States.
Exchange Program Benefits:
The following benefits will be provided to the US Summer Sister Exchange Program 2019 candidates:
- Airfare Travel Tickets
- S. Visa Fees
- Boarding and Lodging Fees in the United States of America (USA)
- College Tuition Fees
- Gender: The US Summer Sister Exchange Program 2019 is for female candidates only.
- Age: The applicants must not be less than 15 years and not more than 18 years of age by 1st June 2019, in order to be eligible for US Summer Sister Exchange Program 2019.
- Nationality: The US Summer Sister Exchange Program 2019 is for Pakistani citizenship holding applicants only.
- Language: The applicant must have excellent verbal and written English Language skills.
- Income: The applicant must belong to a moderate to low income earning household.
- Passport: The applicant must apply for a passport beforehand or must possess a passport that is valid for at least 1 year.
- Education: The applicant must be enrolled in high school or college, in grade 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th grade and must have a minimum of 70% marks in all subjects.
US Summer Sister Exchange Program 2019 To United States
How to apply for US Summer Sister Exchange Program 2019?
- The applicants are required to apply for US Summer Sister Exchange Program 2019 by downloading the application form from the provided button below
- The applicants are required to download and duly fill in the application form and attach the list of required documents provided below.
- The applicants are required to submit the completed application form along with the attached documents enclosed within an envelope clearly mentioning the US. Summer Sisters Exchange Program on the envelop and send it to 88-H, P.E.C.H.S. Block-6, Karachi, Pakistan.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be selected to move forward along with discussions and interviews for the 2nd
- The applicants who get shortlisted from the 2nd round of scrutiny will undergo an English language proficiency test, which will further lead to the final selection.
- A letter of reference from someone from your school
- A letter of reference from a community member, excluding friend or relative (Optional)
- Responses to the short questions provided below
- Response to essay question provided below
- Copies of mark sheets of the academic years 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-17
- Copy of NADRA B-Form or NADRA Authorized Birth Certificate
The last date to apply for US Summer Sister Exchange Program 2019 is 20th November 2018, Tuesday.
You can find the details regarding US Summer Sister Exchange Program 2019 on the Society for International Education website,above. For detailed information regarding the exchange program, visit the Society for International Education website. For more opportunities like this keep visiting our website https://jobspage.pk.
More Jobs Opportunities: