|Last Date to Apply:||Jun 26, 2017|
|Organization:||United States Agency for International Development|
For the above post the applicants should bears the Master’s degree in Public Health, Public Relations, Communication, Marketing or in relevant subject with several years experience in the relevant field is required to apply for such posts.
Applicants should possess the full command over Urdu and English Languages written as well as spoken which will be tested at the time of recruitment.
- Development Outreach and Communication Specialist-Islamabad
- USAID Project Management Specialist (Islamabad Office)
How To Apply USAID Jobs:
- Applicants are required to download the form from official site of USEmbassy which is http://islamabad.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulates/jobs of DS-174 or from the given link below.
- Duly filled application form should be submitted via email on the following address given below in PDF or Word Format.
- Candidates are suggested to mention clearly the position applied for in the subject line of email.
- Last date for submission of application is 26th June 2017.
- Applications received after the closing date and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for their interview.