All those who were looking for scholarships abroad must check this Swedish Institute Scholarship 2019. In this program all the professionals from around the world is invited to apply for this Swedish Scholarship. Swedish Institute Scholarships For Global Professionals 2019 is great opportunity to study fully funded masters on Swedish Institute Scholarship program. So do not miss it and apply for it.
More then 30 countries are allowed to apply for this scholarship so it is a great chance to explore Swedish Education. It depends on which type of masters degree you want to apply for. This scholarships do support both one and two years masters. There are 300 scholarships in total which will be given to many talented students. So apply for it and study your Masters Degree fully funded in Sweden.
In this Swedish Scholarships all the expenses will be paid by the Swedish Institute which consists of monthly expenses, travel expense, insurance and tuition fees of the selected candidate. All those applicants who will be selected in this Swedish Scholarship will become the part of SI Network for Future Global Leaders.
The main aim of this Scholarship is to find some high talented people who will play a positive role for the development of the society. Young talented person who will be selected for this scholarships must have a good attitude, good education and proven work and leadership qualities. All the candidates who will be selected will play a very important role in the development of the Swedish Society and contribute in the future too.
Swedish Institute Scholarships For Global Professionals 2019
Organization: Sweden Institute
Course: Masters Degree
Field Of Study: Different Master courses can apply. Check all the degrees here
Duration: Initially it will be granted for one year only for one year Master Program. However if the student is enrolled in the two year program it will be extended to two years if the student has cleared all subjects with good grade in 1st year.
Total Scholarships: 300
Expenses Covered In Swedish Scholarship:
- Tuition Fee will be paid directly to the University.
- SEK 10,000 per month for the selected candidate.
- 15,000 SEK travel grant for each candidate.
Countries Allowed For This Swedish Institute Scholarship 2019
- Bangladesh; Bolivia; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Vietnam; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
Require Documents For Swedish Institute Scholarship 2019
- A motivation letter
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Two different letters of reference
- Proof of work and leadership experience
- A copy of your passport
More Scholarships Announced In December 2018.
How To Apply For Swedish Institute Scholarship 2019.
- Apply for any above mentioned masters program universityadmissions.se
- Apply before 15 January for any Masters Program mentioned above in the link.
- After applying in the Masters program you will get personal application number
- Save that number which you will need for SISGP
- 1 February 2019 is deadline for receipt of application fee
- Apply for a SISGP scholarship
- 4-14 February 2019 submit all the documnets required for the scholarships.
- 4 April 2019 you will get the notification of selection if selected.
- Only applicants who are admitted, including conditionally admitted, to one of the eligible master’s programmes by 4 April 2019, will be considered for an SI scholarship.
- If you are only listed as a reserve/placed on waiting list and are not admitted to any of the eligible master’s programmes by 4 April 2019, you will not be considered for an SI scholarship.
- There are no scholarships available for late admissions.
- About 300 successful SI scholarship recipients of SISGP 2019/2020 are announced at si.se on 26 April 2019.
- Each successful scholarship recipient receives an official scholarship offer by email during 29 April – 3 May 2019.