SUSI Exchange Program USA 2018: Students a golden opportunity awaits you for those who are looking for an exchange program. SUSI – Study of the U.S. Institutes is a five to six-week exchange program for foreign undergraduate students in the U.S. for ages between 18 to 25 to enhance their understanding of United States and develop their leadership skills.
SUSI Exchange Program USA Fully Funded
This will be a full package exchange program in which the students will be enabled with 6 weeks accommodation facility along with participation in interactive classrooms, discussions, lectures, reading, on-site visits, workshops and 1 week of educational travel to a different region of USA.
This program will allow students to build their leadership skills, take part in community services and get the opportunity to interact with their American colleagues on campus. So, from the article below you can find out the eligibility criteria, how to apply and other details of SUSI Exchange Program. So, scroll down below and check out the details.
Exchange Program Type: SUSI Exchange Program USA 2019 is a Fully Funded Program.
Exchange Program Level: The SUSI Exchange Program USA 2019 caters to the Pakistani Undergraduate Candidates.
Exchange Program Study Domain: Local, State and Federal Policy Making.
Total No. of Seats: 30.
Exchange Program Hosting Country: United States of America (USA)
Exchange Program Hosting Institution: The University of Massachusetts, United States of America (U.S.A)
Exchange Program Duration: 6 Weeks
Eligibility Criteria for SUSI Exchange Program USA:
Eligible Age: The applicants must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 25 years of age in order to be eligible for SUSI Exchange Program USA 2019.
Required Nationality: The SUSI Exchange Program USA 2019 is only for Pakistani nationality holders.
Eligible Gender(s): Both male and female applicants are eligible to apply for SUSI Exchange Program USA 2019.
Academic Requirements: The candidates applying for this program must be highly motivated and exemplary graduates from their respective universities/colleges. Candidates must also possess a strong command on public policy in their respective fields such as Management, Politics, Law, Engineering, Medicine, Science, Biotechnology, Business, Economics, International Development etc.
Current Academic Status: The applicants must be currently enrolled in college or university on a scholarship or financial aid.
- If the applicant is enrolled in a 2 year bachelor’s degree program then, in that case, he or she is eligible to apply given that it is not the final year. Hence, students enrolled in 1st and 2nd semester or the 1st year of their 2 year degree program are eligible to apply. However, final year students are not eligible to apply for SUSI Exchange Program USA 2019.
- If the applicant is enrolled in a 4 year bachelor’s degree program then, in that case, he or she is eligible to apply given that at least 1 semester remains. Hence, students enrolled in the 1st and 8th semester of their 4 years degree program are not eligible to apply. Also, final year students are also not eligible to apply for SUSI Exchange Program USA 2019.
- If the applicant is an MBBS student or a student enrolled in a 5 year bachelor’s degree program then, in that case, he or she is eligible to apply given that at least 1 semester remains. Hence, students enrolled in the 1st and 9th semester of their 5 years degree program are not eligible to apply. Also, final year students are also not eligible to apply for SUSI Exchange Program USA 2019.
Required Skills: The applicants must be able to demonstrate strong leadership qualities. The candidates must have taken part in extracurricular activities and community work.
Language Requirements: The applicants must be fluent in the English language. However, ILETS or TOFEL is not required as a mandatory requirement in order to be eligible for
- After completing their scholarship, participants must be committed to returning back to their homes.
- The applicants must not have any past study or travel visits to the United States or elsewhere in the world.
- The candidates must be able to fit in the environment and must be willing to share accommodation and must be willing to adjust in the cultural and social practices of the United States of America (USA).
SUSI Exchange Program USA 2019 Benefits:
- Economy Class Aeroplane Tickets for Round Airfare Travel
- Airport Expenses of $150 to $175
- VISA Fees
- A stipend of $1500 which will be for the entire 6 week program
- Meals including Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Field Trips within the United States of America (USA)
- A brand new iPad
- A Mobile Phone for the sake of communication
- A free tour to New York, Boston, Charlottesville, Virginia and Washington D.C.
Application Procedure For SUSI Exchange Program:
- The interested applicants are required to apply for SUSI Exchange Program USA 2019 by downloading the application form provided here.
- The applicants are required to fill in the application form and convert it into PDF Format and send it via email to email@example.com.
- The applicants are required to mention the following details in the email subject line “Applicant’s Name, Name of Institution and City.”
SAMPLE: Aisha Iqbal, SZABIST, Hyderabad.
- The U.S. Embassy will manage the program directly, therefore, if you need more information regarding the SUSI Exchange Program 2019 kindly visit the U.S. Embassy website, i.e. https://pk.usembassy.gov/ for more information and details.
send it to the following email address:
Last Date is 4th December 2018.
So, folk’s that’s all about SUSI Exchange Program USA Fully Funded Guide for 2018 – Apply Online. We hope that the above article was helpful to you and you got what you were looking for. We advise you to read more of such articles and other’s related to jobs, admissions, and scholarships on our site https://jobspage.pk/ Please feel free to write to us in the comment box below and to show a gratitude of appreciation like and share our site.