Punjab Revenue Authority Jobs 2018 : If you are looking for government jobs in Punjab then we are pleased to inform you that just very recently Punjab Revenue Authority has announced several jobs and is in search for multiple vacancies to be filled in the Finance Department. The advertised jobs are for both male and female candidates.
There is also special quota reserved for minorities, disabled people and women candidates. Punjab Revenue Authority is also offering their employees competitive market salaries. It must be noted that the following vacancies are for contractual period of 3 years only.
If satisfactory performance shown, it can lead to extension of the applicants. For more details regarding the advertised posts such as Posts, eligibility criteria and how to apply, please scroll down below and read the given information.
Punjab Revenue Authority Jobs 2018 in Finance Department of Pakistan
Available Posts in Punjab Revenue Authority Finance Department:
- Enforcement Officer
- Audit Cum Risk Compliance Officers
- Legal Officers
- Assistant Director (Databases) / Program Officer
- Assistant Director (Software) / Program Officer
- Assistant Director (Networks) / Program Officer
No. of Vacancies Available:
- A total of 66 vacancies are available
- The applicants for this post must 21-35 years of age. For Legal Officers post, candidates age required can be 21-40 years.
- Only personnel with the domicile of Punjab region can apply for these posts.
- Applicants with these qualifications are eligible to apply for these posts:
- Bachelors Honours – 4 years.
- LLB (Law Graduate) or above.
- CA Finalist or ACCA; ACMA
- All the candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria first from the official site of PTS (Pakistan Testing Services) or from the attached advertisement below.
- Applicants are then requested to download their application forms and deposit slip from official site of PTS (Pakistan Testing Services).
- Applicants are requested to deposit a sum of Rs. 400/- in any branch of UBL or HBL in favour of PTS (Pakistan Testing Services. Fee payment is must otherwise no application shall be considered.
- send your application to the following address:
- Any applicant’s attempt to provide forged documents or mislead PTS or Punjab Revenue Authority in any way will face straight rejection and penalised if deemed appropriate.
- Test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- PTS will not accept any late or incomplete application forms. In case of such event, the applicant will face straight forward rejection.
- All those candidates who shall be called in for interviews will not be provided any TA/DA.
- All the applications with application form for the advertised jobs must be sent along original bank deposit slip through courier to Pakistan Testing Service Head Quarters, 3rd floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- Last date for sending applications is 19th October 2018.
- No applications after the last due date shall be entertained.