Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF) has announced applications from young students for the 4th Batch under the Science Talent Farming Scheme (STFS) on behalf of which 300 students will be selected for the PSF Scholarship that offers PSF Scholarship for matriculation education 2018.
Pakistan Science Foundation PSF Scholarship For Matric Students 2018 (Scholarship Description):
Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF) is an autonomous organization headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan that funds scientific studies, research and development, which operates under the Ministry of Science and Technology of the Government of Pakistan.
No. of Scholarships: 300
Scholarship Hosting Country: Pakistan
Eligible Gender: Both male and female applicants are eligible to apply for the PSF Scholarship.
PSF Scholarship for Matric Students 2018 Benefits:
- A monthly stipend of PKR. 10,000/-.
- Study visits to Science and Talent Organizations.
- University / Lab will be offered to selected students.
- Undertaking research projects from 1st year under the mentorship of University Professors.
- The applicants are required to have passed the 10th class examination from government schools and must have obtained at least 60% marks in the exam.
- The applicants must have obtained at least 70% marks in Biology / Computer Science / Chemistry / Physics and Mathematics.
- OIST Internship Program in Japan 2018-19 – Fully Funded
- Faysal Bank Jobs 2018 For Trainee Branch Services Officer – Apply Online
Application Procedure for PSF Science Talent Farming Scheme 2018:
- The applicants are required to apply for PSF Scholarship from the website of Candidates Testing Services (CTS).
- The applicants are required to attach the required documents and send through courier to Candidates Testing Services (CTS) Office No. 4, 2nd Floor, Panther Plaza, F-8 Markaz, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- The applicants are required to appear for a Science based Aptitude Test.
- The applicants will also have to appear for a presentation or interview on innovative ideas.
Required Documents For PSF Scholarship for Matric 2018:
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- Attested copy of CNIC or B-Form
- Attested copy for SSC or Matic
- Attested copy of Domicile or Father’s Domicile
- Original paid copy of deposit slip.
The last date to apply for the PSF Scholarship is 7th November 2018, Wednesday.