PPSC Jobs 2018: Hey Guys !! Are you looking for PPSC Jobs 2018 BS – 16 to BS – 19, and Teaching Jobs? Then you are in the right place.
Here is a job opportunity for such prospects on Bachelors, Masters, M.Phil and PhD basis in Live Stock and Dairy Development Department, Primary and Secondary Health Care Departments and Labour and Human Resource Department, Punjab. Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has offered these jobs. If you are interested to apply for these PPSC Jobs then keep reading below.
PPSC Jobs 2018 For Teacher & Admin (Jobs Description):
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced PPSC Jobs on a regular and contractual basis in the Live Stock and Dairy Development Department, Primary and Secondary Health Care Departments and Labour and Human Resource Department for Assistants, Additional Principal Veterinary Officers, Pharmacists, Vice Principals and Subject Specialists (Physical Education, Economics, Psychology, Chemistry, Physics, Urdu, Pakistan Studies / History / Political Science, English, Islamiat, Computer Science, Statistics, Biology and Mathematics) on permanent and temporary basis. Male, Female, and Shemale candidates are eligible to apply. Besides, there is female, minority, and disabled quota as well.
33rd Advertisement Positions:
Live Stock and Dairy Development Department
- 9 Assistant (Ext.) AH (BS – 16)
- 2 Additional Principal Veterinary Officer (Senior Research Officer Nutrition, Breeding and Incubation, Disease, Marketing and Processing / Extension) (BS – 19)
Primary and Secondary Health Care Department
- 586 Pharmacists (BS – 17)
Labour and Human Resource Department
- 3 Vice Principals (BS – 17)
Labour and Human Resource Department (Punjab Worker’s Welfare Board)
- 3 Subject Specialists – Physical Education (BS- 17)
- 2 Subject Specialists – Economics (BS- 17)
- 3 Subject Specialists – Psychology (BS- 17)
- 3 Subject Specialists – Chemistry (BS- 17)
- 4 Subject Specialists – Physics (BS- 17)
- 3 Subject Specialists – Urdu (BS- 17)
- 3 Subject Specialists – Pakistan Studies / History / Political Science (BS- 17)
- 4 Subject Specialists – English (BS- 17)
- 2 Subject Specialists – Islamiat (BS- 17)
- 2 Subject Specialists – Computer Science (BS- 17)
- 1 Subject Specialists – Statistics (BS- 17)
- 3 Subject Specialists – Biology (BS- 17)
- 4 Subject Specialists – Mathematics (BS- 17)
34th Advertisement Positions:
- Agriculture Officer,
- Assistant Agriculture Information,
- Assistant Agronomist,
- Assistant Director,
- Subject Specialist,
- Computer Instructor,
- Physical Education Instructor
Domicile: Pakistani nationals only bearing the domicile of Punjab province are eligible to apply for PPSC Jobs 2018.
Gender: Male, Female, and Shemale candidates are eligible to apply for PPSC Jobs today.
Job Location: The selected candidates can be placed anywhere in Punjab.
Eligibility Age: The average eligible age for PPSC Jobs is 18 – 53 years. However, the eligible age for each job vacancy varies for both male and female candidates, therefore, the applicants are required to go through the official PPSC Jobs 2018 advertisement provided below.
- Graduation from a recognised university
- PhD in Animal Nutrition / Animal Breeding and Genetics / Poultry Husbandry / Poultry Science / Veterinary Microbiology / Veterinary Parasitology / Veterinary Pathology / Veterinary Medicine / Bio Technology from a recognised institution
- M.Phil / M.Sc. (Hons.) in Animal Nutrition / Animal Breeding and Genetics / Poultry Husbandry / Poultry Science / Veterinary Microbiology / Veterinary Parasitology / Veterinary Pathology / Veterinary Medicine / Bio Technology from a recognised institution.
- Doctor of Pharmacy from a recognised institution
- M.A / M.Sc. in the relevant subject with B.Ed.
- The candidates are required to apply online on the PPSC website and download the challan form from the same.
- Editing options in the online application form will be available to all candidates till the application deadline which is 26th November 2018, Monday.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to pay an application processing fees of 600/- under the Head: “C02101 – Organizations of State Test Fees Realized by the Punjab Public Service Commission” in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) or National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) or Government Treasury in cash, since bank draft, pay order or cheque will not be accepted.
- Disabled persons are not required to pay the application processing fees.
How to apply For PPSC Jobs:
Pakistani nationality and Punjab domicile holders who are willing to apply for this job are required to submit their application processing in their country’s currency equivalent to PKR. 600/- to the Pakistan Embassy of their residing country.
Selection Procedure and Rules:
- An objective Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) based test will be conducted as the written test.
- For the sake of selection, a written test along with the interview or interview alone will be conducted.
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks in case of wrong answers will be done in the test.
- The candidates will be required to bring their original CNIC for the sake of identification in the test/interview.
Top Jobs of the Month: