PO Box 79 Jobs 2018 Peshawar: PO Box 79 has just opened their vacancies which needed to be filled by some talented people and there are more then 250 jobs opening which ensures most of the people will get their jobs so apply now and get your job. Provincial Government of KPK is looking to hire some good individuals which will work for Household Survey in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province. So if you think you are the right candidate then you must apply for the job.
If you are from Peshawar KPK then you need to have your domicile as well to prove that you belong to KPK. If you are from KPK then it is good enough to fill the following positions which are (Team Supervisor, Social Mobilizer, Field Monitor, Field Enumerator, Measurers, Data Processing Supervisor, Data Processing Assistant, Questionaire Administrator, Secondary Editor, Data Entry Operator, Admin and Finance Assistant, Naib Qasid)
PO Box 79 Jobs 2018 December Peshawar.
Now the next step you need to know is the every step you need and details you need in order to get your job. There are more then 250 jobs which needed to be filled which means a lot of candidates will be applying for the job. So read all the details below and apply now.
Gender: Male and Female both are encouraged to apply
Job Type: CONTRACT
Total Positions: 286
Salary: PKR 15000 – 50000
Age Required: 18 – 35 years
Experience: 1 – 5 /years
Education: Matric, Middle, Intermediate
More Jobs In December
Current Job Opening In PO Box 79 Jobs 2018 December Peshawar.
Below are all the current open position which needed to be filled by great and hard working individual who will help PO Box KPK to grow more.
- Team Supervisor
- Social Mobilizer
- Field Monitor
- Field Enumerator
- Data Processing Supervisor
- Data Processing Assistant
- Secondary Editor
- Data Entry Operator
- Admin and Finance Assistant
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply for PO Box 79 Jobs 2018 Peshawar:
It is compulsory for all the candidates to apply from the correct channel and in a correct way. If any application is not submitted in the correct way you may not be eligible for the above mentioned jobs. So see all the steps below and apply for the job.
- All the applicants must send an applications which should be written on a plain paper
- With that application all the applicants must attach CV, attested copies of educational certificates, diplomas, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs.
- After compiling the application and documents send it to address given below.
- Address: PO Box No. 79 GPO Peshawar Sadar.
- All those who are currently working in any Government & Semi-Government Employees should apply through proper channel.
- Last date for submission of application is December 22, 2018.
- Any application found incomplete will not be accepted.
- Any application received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview and
- NO TA/DA will be paid for this purpose.