Government of Pakistan has announced Phase 2 of Prime Minister Youth Internship Program (PM Youth Internship Program Phase 2 April) Eligible Candidates can Apply by Online registration at www.pmyts.nip.gov.pk. Selected Candidates Male and Female from Punjab, Sindh, KPK, FATA, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan and AJK will be placed in Government, Semi-Government departments and Private departments or institutions.Basic Educational Qualification required for National Internship Program 2018 Phase 2 is 16 year education in Engineering with 25 age limit. 15000 Internees will be selected and will be paid 12000 per month.you can Check eligibility criteria and after applying online seleted candidates list will be uploaded. The Latest Advertisement of Prime Minister Youth Internship Program 2017 Phase 2 Online Registration Latest Advertisement Published in Daily Express,Jang & The News Newspapers on Sunday 6th of April 2018.
Eligibility Criteria/ Who can Apply?
- 50% or 2.5 CGPA marks in final degree will be the minimum threshold for selection of interns.
- The age limit is up to 25 years & for AJK, GB, FATA, Southern Punjab (Multan Division, Dera Ghazi Khan Division, Bahawalpur Division) and Balochistan is 30 years as on 23-04-2018.
- Applicants must be Pakistani Nationals.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Disabled applicants have 2% quota.
- For minorities 5% quota is reserved.
- Those individual who have already availed any Government Youth Training Program /Scheme.
- Government or semi-Government Servants are also not eligible.
- Full time students in any Public / Private educational institution.