Hello Guys: PEPSI Co A multinational company has announced various vacancies in pakistan. Mostly People are awaiting for PEPSI CO Jobs 2018. So the time has come. it has announced, You can get the detailed about the vacancies from below.
Pepsi Co Jobs 2018 (Job Description):
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with a product portfolio including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. PepsiCo is giving opportunities to be daring on a global scale. Bring your unique perspective, Bring curiosity, Bring ingenuity, and drive. It provides the various posts based in Pakistan with different eligibility. The candidates must fulfil the below-mentioned criteria for each position.
- Location: Karachi, Multan, Quetta etc.
- Posts: 12
- Job Type: Regular
- Security Associate Coordinator
- Quality Specialist
- Projects Coordinator
- Laboratory Specialist
- IR / HR Lead – Multan
- Territory Sales Manager-Karachi
- Assistant Manager Outbound Transportation and Exports
- HSE Analyst
- Planning Manager Reporting
- Senior Manager Technical Accounting
- Territory Sales Manager-Quetta
- Master/ Bachelor Degree/ Engineer in any field/ Diploma
- 2-10 years experienced
- Knowledge of Security protocols, excellent observation skills, material testing and quality assessment.
- Excellent command on MS Office
- Knowledge of Networking Knowledge in Server Management, Experience in IT Systems development & implementation.
- Knowledge of Laboratory and quality standards (preferably lead auditor in ISo17025 and Laboratory SOP,s)
- Expertise in Local Labor Laws and understanding of Human Rights Policies.
- Experience in Human Resource Core Areas.
- Experience of handling Unionized Staff / CBA, preferably in MNCs.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills, People Manager, Problem Solver
- Excellent analytical skills
- Flexible and able to work under pressure to include tight deadlines and multiple projects with strong organizational skills
- Be able to balance various duties at one time always being one step ahead
- Confident and has the ability to deal with all levels in the organization
- Attentive to details and excellent follow up skills
- Confidentiality is crucial in this position
- Advance negotiating & investigation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to handle extremely sensitive and business confidential information
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Proactive in anticipating needs, prioritizing and responding to them.
- Proactively works to organize respond to needs and anticipate what is needed by the individuals for whom she/he supports.