Pakistan Ordinance Factory POF Artisan Jobs 2018(Job Description):
Pakistan Ordinance Factory POF is offering a training scheme as POF artisan training scheme. They provide a chance to every province of Pakistan by dividing the seats. The hostel accommodation would be given to the candidates who need it. A competitive stipend will be given. Those candidates who will join job after training will be required to sign a bond of 6 months. In case the candidate wishes to leave, will have to return the amount spent on them for the duration of their training along with a penalty. Interested candidates must apply online before the last date. Further details are given below.
- Location: Pakistan
- Posts: 01
- Seats: 150
- Domicile: Sindh(Rural & Urban), Punjab, KPK, AJK, Balochistan, FATA
- Age limit: 17 to 21 years
- Gender: Male & Female
- Training Duration: 1.5 years
- Minimum matric in Science group
- During the 1st semester: 50% of BPS-5, Rs.4295 per month.
- During the 2nd semester: 60% of BPS-5, Rs.5154 per month.
- During the 3rd semester: 80% of BPS-5, i.e. Rs.6872 per month.
Last date to Apply:
- The last date for the application is 30th Nov 2018
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply online at http://www.pof.gov.pk/artisan/apply/new. Candiadtes must have original documents at the time of interview. The candidates submit an affidavit on stamp paper of Rs.100/- which is signed by his/ her surety. The term and condition must be carefully read by the candidates given in the advertisement.