Pakistan Navy as Sailor (S) Batch A-2019 Jobs Technical & Marine Branch has been announced with more then 500 jobs have been announced and this is the right time to join Pak navy with Batch A-2019. Are you looking for Pak Navy Jobs? Want to join Pak Navy with Batch A-2019? Well we have great news for you then! Pak Navy has just announced multiple job opportunities in various programmes. Pak Navy is inviting diligent and hardworking Pakistani personnel to various job vacancies. People who belongs to Lahore, Islamabad Rawalpindi, Peshawar Quetta, Gujranwala and Multan are more then welcome to apply and serve Pak Navy.
This is the best opportunity to join Pak Navy and both male and female are encouraged to apply. This is the right time to serve the nation and be the part of most honorable department of Pakistan. These jobs are for men and women both. A candidate’s selection will be done after careful and multiple selection procedure including (Entry test, Medical Examination & Interviews). After the selection of the candidate he/she will be given monthly basis salary package (as per the job) along with some the fringe benefits. Current jobs are for (Technical, Female Medical Technician (FMT), Naib Khateeb, Marine)
Pakistan Navy is also offering some relaxation to applicants who are coming from distant areas, which are relaxation in marks percentage and upper age limit. So from below given paragraph you can find the job opening fields as well their eligibility criteria, application procedure and last registration date. Last date is Jan 13, 2019.
Pakistan Navy as Sailor (S) Batch A-2019 Jobs Technical & Marine Branch
Gender: Male, Female
Job Type: PERMANENT
Total Positions: 500
Salary: PKR 20000 – 30000
Experience Requried: 0 – 1 /years
Age Requried: 16 – 35 years
Address: Nearest Naval Selection Center
More Jobs In January 2019
Educational Requirements for Technical:
Matric pass (Science Subjects) with minimum 65% Marks, age limit should be between 16 to 20 years and Height should be 5′ feet 4″ Inches (162.5 cm).
Educational Requirements for Naib Khateeb:
Matric pass with Islamic Studies Certificate with age limit of 35 years and Height should be 5′ feet 4″ Inches. (162.5 cm).
Educational Requirements for Marines Branch:
Matric pass in Science with 60% marks in the examination with age limit of 17 to 21 years and Height should be 5″ feet 6′ Inches (167.5 cm).
Educational Requirements for Female Medical Technician (FMT):
For this Branch, Matric Pass (Science) in Biology with 65% Marks, Age limit should be between 16 to 20 years and Height should 5′ (152.4 cm).
How to Apply Pakistan Navy as Sailor (S) Batch A-2019 Jobs Technical & Marine Branch:
- All the interested applicants must register themselves from the website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- if any applicants send the applications directly to the Recruitment Director at Naval Headquarter will be rejected.
- Registration is open from December 30, 2018 to January 13, 2019.
- All the applicants are required to bring the Postal Order of Rs. 100/ at the time of interview in favor of Director Recruitment Naval Headquarter Islamabad or crossed postal order will be accepted if brought and submitted by hand.
- All the interested applicants who will apply will undergo the series of tests which includes Written Test (E-Testing).
- Written Test will be held on 15th January 2019 at 8:00 am which will following subjects included (Matric Science) English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and General Knowledge
- For the position of (Naib Khateeb) the subjects will be English, General Maths, General Science, General Knowledge.
- After the Written Test all the candidates will pass through the Physical Test which will have 1.6 meters running in 8 minutes, 15 push-ups in 2 minutes, 15 sit-ups in 2 minutes and 4 chin ups in minutes will be held in the Headquarters.
- Interview and Medical Examination will begin from January to February 2019 which will be held in the recruitment center and the information regarding this test will be taken from the respect selection center.
- All those candidates who will pass Interview and Medical Examination the applicants will have the Personality Test
- which will be held in the month of February to March 2019 and on a temporary basis the selection of candidates will be made in Naval Headquarters.
- All the candidates on Naval Headquarter will be select on a temporary basis
- After the medical examination of all the candidates in Karachi Training Centre the candidates will be selected on the Permanent basis.
- Training of all the permanent and finalized candidates will begin on 23rd June 2019.