Pakistan LNG Limited Jobs 2018: Pakistan LNG Limited is a public sector industry that is owned by the Government of Pakistan and operates under the governance of the Ministry of Energy and Petroleum Division. Pakistan LNG Limited has announced LNG Jobs for multiple positions.
Pakistan LNG Limited Jobs 2018 (Jobs Description):
If you want to associate yourself with LNG Jobs then continue reading the details below:
- Manager Technical
- Manager Procurement
- Manager IT
- Manager Admin / Human Resources
- Assistant Manager IT
- Assistant Manager Finance
- Management Associate Legal
- Management Associate Sales and Marketing
- Receptionist / Customer Relations
The applicants are required to have 16 years of education from the Higher Education Commission (HEC) recognized institutions in the below listed fields:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Business Management / Business Administration / Law
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Procurement / Law / Business Administration / Public Administration / Engineering
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Networking / Software Engineering
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration / Public Administration / Human Resources Engineering
- MBA / CA / ICMA / CFA / ACCA
- LLB / LLM JD
- The applicants are required to visit the Pakistan LNG Limited website and visit the Career section available in the menu bar of the website.
- The applicants are required to create an account and add all their required information.
- The applicants are required to take the print out of the application form, sign it and attach the required documents and send via courier to the below address.
- The applicants are required to clearly mention the post they have applied for on the upper right side of the envelope before dispatching.
- Only eligible applicants will be called for the test/interview.
The last date to apply for LNG Jobs is 9th November 2018, Friday.