Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2018 December has been advertised and all the interested candidate should apply for this jobs as soon as possible. This is the best opportunity for all the applicants to be the part of Pakistan Civil Aviation. In the latest Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2018 followings are the open positions which is required to be filled by the hardworking and young individual.
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2018 December Positions:
- 20 positions are open for Aerodrome Fire Fighters.
- Merit Positions 2
- Punjab Seats 7
- Balochistan Seats 2.
- Gilgit And FATA 1
- KPK 2
- Azad Jammu Kashmir 1
- Sindh Urban And Rural 5
Qualification Required For Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2018.
- All the applicants must have passed their FSC Pre Engineering with 2nd Division
- Age of the applicants should be 23 years or less.
- Height of the applicants must be minimum 5 ft 4 inch.
More Jobs Opportunity December 2018.
Main Points Of Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2018.
- Age relaxation will be given to the candidates who fails to be under the 23 age limit.
- All the age relaxation will be according to the laws of Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority.
- Candidates who fails to meet the above mentioned requirements will not be selected or called for further procedure.
- Written test will be conducted by the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority with third party involvement.
- Written test clearance is compulsory for all the candidates.
- Interview of all the applicants will be conducted.
- Original documents should be provided by the applicants at the time of interview.
Selection And Appointment In Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2018
- Selection of all the candidates is based in the medical test conducted by the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority.
- Selected candidates will serve all over the Pakistan under Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority.
- If any candidate have higher education then mentioned above is more then welcome to apply.
- All the selected applicants will have a basic training in the Hyderabad office of Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority.
- Fix stipend will be provided to the selected candidates during the training
- After the successful completion of the training all the selected candidates will have to sign a bond of 500,000.
- In this bond they will agree to serve Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority for minimum of 10 years.
- Any government employee wants to join this job needs to provide NOC from their concerned departments.
- Wrong information or false documents provided by the applicant will end up disqualification from the job.
Documents Needed For Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2018.
- Applicants should upload their latest and detailed CV explaining all the terms mentioned in CV.
- Recent photo of the applicant.
- Scanned copies of the NIC of the applicant.
- Domicile of the applicant.
- All the educational documents of the applicant like degree, transcripts detailed mark sheets or any other educational achievement.
How to Apply for Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2018
All the applicants who are interest for this job should fill the online form from the below mentioned link and must apply for this job with in 15 days of the advertisement. All the applicants should upload all the required documents mentioned above for this job. If the candidate failed to upload all the mentioned documents, he/she will not be considered for the job and application will be discarded by the authorities.
All the interested candidate should read all the above mentioned conditions and term of reference in the advertisement to avoid any inconvenience in the future. If the candidate found to provide bogus and fraudulent document will be terminated from the job and will be blacklisted for the future jobs as well.