Are you in search for PAF Job opportunities? Want to work with the Pakistan Airforce? Well you will be delighted to hear that you have a Perfect Opportunity waiting for you to join Paf jobs. We will be guiding and giving you details on how you can be a part of PAF. A brief intro about PAF will give you a clear idea of Pakistan Air Force. Pakistan Air Force is comparatively a young service and it was established back in 1947 with only a few number of personnel and with limited resources.
The PAF has undergone many evolutionary changes in the short span of its history. It matured rapidly and its pilots have successfully contested numerically superior enemies in the air both in the subcontinent and elsewhere. Right now, PAF is offering 3 commission programmes which are: Permanent Commissions, Special Purpose Short Service Commission (SPSSC) and Short Service Commission (SSC). All of the above 3 commission offers are in various fields which are discussed below in detail. Candidates must remember that all of the offered fields have different eligibility criteria and selection procedure, which can be found out in the information given below or from the official site of Pakistan Air Force. Given below is the Selection Procedure, Eligibility Criteria and Ineligibility Criteria.
Check Top Jobs of this Month:
PAF Commission Offers for 2018:
- Permanent Commission In:
- General Duties Pilot
- Aeronautical Engineering Course
- Admin and Special Duties Course
- Special Purpose Short Service Commission (SPSSC)
- Education Branch (123 CSC SPSSC)
- Engineering Branch (123 CSC SPSSC)
- Short Service Commission (SSC)
- Accounts Branch (123 CSC SPSSC)
- Information Technology Branch (123 CSC SPSSC)
- All of the eligible candidates are required to register themselves online at the official site of PAF which is joinpaf.gov.pk
- All of the applicants will have to go through an intelligence test in which they will have to pass in order to secure their admissions in their respective commissions. All of the fields will have different tests:
- General Duties Pilot (English & Physics)
- Air Defence (English & Physics)
- Admin & Special Duties (English & Physics)
- Aeronautical Engineer (English, Maths & Physics)
- 123 CSC (Relevant Subjects)
- An initial medical examination and interview will be followed by I&S Centre after the intelligence test.
- It must be remembered that only short-listed candidates will be called in for interviews.
- Final medical examination will be done at CMB, Lahore.
- Flying aptitude test of candidates.
- Interview at AHQ Special Selection Board for CSC Candidates only.
- Final selection by Air Headquarters on merit.
How to Apply for Paf Jobs:
Candidates are required to apply online from below button.
Registration Opening Date: 30th July 2018
Registration Deadline Date: 5th August 2018
All of the candidates are required to bring in their original Educational Certificates and Mark Sheets with them. 2 passport sized attested photographs, computerized photocopy of CNIC of self and Father are also required.