OIST Internship Program 2018: Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST) is a well known interdisciplinary graduate school in Onna, Okinawa Prefecture, Japan. Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST) has announced OIST Internship in Japan for graduate and under graduate students in different domains.
OIST Internship Program in Japan 2018-19 (Scholarship Description):
If you are interested to be a part of OIST Internship in Japan, keep scooching below:
Internship Cost: OIST Internship in Japan is a Fully Funded Internship program.
Internship Level: The OIST Internship in Japan is for Graduate and Undergraduate students.
Internship Location: Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST), Japan
Internship Duration: 3 – 6 Months or 10 – 12 Weeks
Eligible Countries: People of all nationalities are eligible to apply for OIST Internship in Japan.
Internship Fields: The OIST Internship in Japan is available for different fields.
Benefits offered by OIST Internship in Japan:
- Roundtrip Airfare travel tickets
- Visa support
- On or off campus housing accommodation
- Commuting support
- A daily stipend of 2,400 JPY, which will be taxable
- Applicants who are already enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate degree program are eligible to apply for OIST Internship in Japan.
- The currently enrolled applicants are required to have approval from the home institution.
- Fresh graduates are also eligible to apply.
How to apply for OIST Internship in Japan?
The applicants are required to apply online on the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OSIT) website by filling the application form. The applicants are also required to upload the required documents for the sake of completion of application. Enlisted below are the required documents:
- A recent passport size photograph for the sake of identification, not more than 5 MB in size.
- An updated CV
- Statement of Interest
- A Letter of Recommendation from an academician or research executive who is familiar with the applicant’s works.
- Academic Transcripts
The OIST Internship in Japan is announced 4 time a year. The last date to apply for OIST Internship in Japan for the last quarter of 2018 is 15th November 2018, Thursday.