NUS Asian Graduate Student Fellowships 2019 in Singapore (Jobs Description):
Just now we are reporting that The National University of Singapore has announced its yearly fellowship offers, now for 2019. This opportunity for graduates only and is about 6 weeks. Another aspect of this programme is that it is for Asian only, so all of our Pakistani viewers we tell you that you have a wonderful opportunity at your hand now which will prove to be a star highlight of your academic and professional career ahead. The fellowship offer is fully sponsored programme by The National University of Singapore so be assured that all of the expenses which will be incurred are covered by the host country. Not only this but there are also many other benefits of this offer. So if we have made up your mind on this once in a life time opportunity then all you need to do is to read rest of the details such as application procedure, eligibility criteria and application deadline from below.
Highlights for Fellowship Offer in Singapore for Graduates 2019:
- The fellowship programme will be hosted in Singapore by The National University Singapore (NUS).
- The fellowship will be of 6 weeks starting from 22nd June till 26th July 2019.
- All expenses paid including accomodation, air-travel with round trip, one time allowance of SGD500.00 and much more.
- All the candidates interested in this programme must have completed their fieldwork by the time fellowship starts off in June 2019.
- The candidates must have fluency in English Language.
- All the applicants must be graduates of Humanities and Social Sciences in Southeast Asian Topics.
Application Procedure for Fellowship Offer in Singapore:
- All of those interested candidates must click this official link through which you will be directed to the official site of the University Fellowship programme.
- There are certain requirements before you apply in for the fellowship programme, you can see all of those on the link given above.
- All applications for the Fellowship programme must be recieved by the last due date of 15th Decemeber 2018. After the given deadline no application shall be entertained.
Benefits of the Fellowship Programme:
There are many benefits in this programme some of which are free accommodation and a one-time allowance of SGD 500 and paid air travel expense. For more details and rest of the benefits please visit the official link.