NGL Next Generation Leaders Program 2019-20 IN USA has been started and applicants are now invited to send applications. McCain Institute has started accepting application for this NGL Next Generation Leaders program. It will be held in USA next year in 2019 and best thing about this program is it will be fully funded. This program will help to empower new emerging leaders all over the world to join and learn from McCain Institute’s Professional Development Program.
McCain Institute’s program is specially designed which will definitely help the future bright stars. This program will focus on to train, help, identify and empower new emerging talent which has characteristics of a good leader. All the applicants will be invited in United States from around the globe to come and participate and show your skills.
NGL Next Generation Leaders Program 2019-20 IN USA.
The most important part of NGL Program participation is the check and balance on all the participants in Leadership Action Plan. All participant will become the member of the exclusive NGL Global Network which will help to track LAP success and make contact between McCain Institute and NGL.
All the classes will be together of all participants which will create a network of common values of security, economic opportunity, freedom and human dignity. This NGLe program will give a unique mix of professional development with more connections with big policymakers and normal training of great leadership.
This program will provide hands-on training to all participant which will be focused on values, ethics and leadership, media and communications skills; and best practice examples of American business, political and civic life.
Institute: The McCain Institute for International Leaders
Duration: This NGL program is one year long which will start from September and ends in next August.
Theme: Leadership Action Plan (LAP) which will be detailed plan of persons character-driven action which will have implementation that will make positive changes in our environment. These all should impacts the public, private or social sector.
More International Opportunities In December 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NGL Next Generation Leaders Program 2019-20 IN USA
- High Degree of Professionalism
- High Academic Achievements
- All applicants must be in their mid career.
- Should be proficient in English
- All applicants must be energetic and aspiring to bring change.
- Highest level of ethical leadership
- Recommendations from people who will show evidence to your leadership qualities
- All the applicants must be high in experience
- No age limit defined by NGL but average applicants are from 30 to 45 years of age.
- All the applicants must be good in english. As they will use a lot of verbal ideas and demonstrate them with awesome presentations. Make your own professional network and meet new people there.
- McCain Institute is part of Arizona State University, which does not mean NGL will accept students for this program.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NGL NEXT GENERATION LEADERS PROGRAM 2019?
Now this is the most important but simple steps which you will need to follow while applying for this program. Apply from the link mentioned below and apply before the deadline which is February 15, 2019