Applications are now open to apply for the National Endowment Scholarship for Talent for doing for MS / MPhil / PhD. The main objective of the NEST is to provide scholarships to needy & talented students, who do not have enough resources to continue their studies.
These scholarships would provide them with an opportunity to continue their studies up to Masters & PhD levels. There are different Levels of Scholarships under National Endowment Fund For Talent.
Currently, the applications are open for doing MS / MPhil / PhD under National Endowment Scholarship for Talent. The List of the Universities, Application Form & Criteria is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for National Endowment Scholarship for Talent MS / MPhil / PhD:
- The applicant must be a Pakistani/AJK National
- High academic achievement.
Students must secure admission in the approved discipline at the participating institution as per admission policy of the institution and be enrolled in a graduate (1.5 Years or 2 Years) and Doctoral (3.5years) programs.
- Only those students who are enrolled in the first semester/professional year in the respective courses offered by the participating institutions are eligible to apply.
- The eligibility of a candidate is linked to neediness of the candidate as determined by the financial background of his/her family.
- Applicant must be from Least Developed District of Pakistan.
- The age limit should not exceed from 35 years for MS/MPhil (18 years) and PhD programs.
- The applicant must have completed 16 years Bachelors/or equivalent Degree for application in MS/MPhil (Postgraduate Program).
- The applicant must have completed 18 years Degree/or equivalent for application in PhD Program.
- In case of final selection, the candidate has to submit a bond agreement and will not be allowed to withdraw from the scholarship.
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year.
- 20 % Punjab 20% Baluchistan 20% Sindh 20 % KP 5 % ICT 5 % GB 5% AJK 5% FATA.
- Special 2 % overall quota for disable persons.
How to Apply:
The Steps are given below.
Step 1: Download and Fill the desired Form
Step 2: Choose University and Discipline: Submit the Filled Form to the following Universities where NEST Scholarships can be availed
Deadline for submitting applications to the Universities 30th September 2018.
Also, Applications are open for National Endowment Scholarship for Talent [NEST] for Intermediate/F.Sc