About Ministry of Energy Petroleum Jobs: Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Resources (MoPNR) is the federal and executive level of ministry of the Government of Pakistan whose job is to ensure the squeak, availability and development coordination of the supply of energy and petroleum products headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. The Ministry of Energy Petroleum and Natural Resources (MoNPR) comes under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Resources Division and a subsidiary of Pakistan Mineral Development Corporation.
Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Islamabad Jobs 2018 OTS Download Application Form
The Ministry of Energy Petroleum announces jobs every now and then. If you are interested in this job and want to know more details about it to apply for it then keep reading below:
No. of Job Vacancies: 38
Available Job Openings:
- Stenotypist (BPS – 14)
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) (BPS – 11)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (BPS – 9)
- Accounts Assistant (BPS – 9)
- Lab Assistant (BPS – 7)
- Museum Attendant (BPS – 6)
- Drilling Assistant Grade – II (BPS – 7)
- Geologic Illustrator Grade – II (BPS – 6)
Gender(s): Both male and female applicants are eligible to apply.
Appointment basis: The applicants will be employed on daily wagers basis.
Age Limit: 18 – 25 years.
Age Relaxation: Applicants are allowed to have an upper age relaxation of 5 years.
Academic Qualification: The above listed job openings required different academic qualifications, which are enlisted below:
- Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree
- Intermediate / I.Com
- Primary Level Education
- The applicants who are already employed in Government or Semi Government organizations are required to apply through a common channel.
- Existing Government or Semi Government employees are required to provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the previous organization.
- Candidates from all over Pakistan from Sindh (Rural), Sindh (Urban), Punjab, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) and Gilgit Baltistan (GB) and Fedarally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) are eligible to apply.
- The shortlisted applicants will be called for test or interview on the basis of eligibility.
- Qualification Degree / Certificate
- Computerized CNIC
- Recent Passport Size photograph
How To Apply for Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Jobs:
- The application form and deposit slip for Ministry of Energy Petroleum Jobs is available on the Open Testing Service (OTS) website, i.e. https://www.ots.org.pk.
- The application fees can be submitted in any online branch of Bank Alfalah or Habib Bank Limited.
- The applicants are required to send their duly filled in application form along with the paid challan form and the required documents to the Manager Operations, Geological Survey of Pakistan (GSP), Office No. 01, Crescent Mall Commercial, Central Avenue Road, Phase-6, Bahria Town, Islamabad, Pakistan.
The last date to apply for Ministry of Energy Petroleum Jobs is 14th October 2018, Monday.
If you are interested to get more job updates keep visiting our website https://jobspage.pk and subscribe by clicking the bell icon to get latest job updates.