Ministry of Commerce & Textile Jobs 2018: This post is directed towards people looking for jobs in Commerce & Textile division of Pakistan. Well people, there is good news for you guys as Export Development department has just announced some vacancies which it needs to fulfill urgently. For this purpose, the department requires diligent and capable personnel’s who can manage their respective duties effectively. Before we proceed towards the rest of the details let us give you a brief background about the Export Development Fund.
Ministry of Commerce & Textile Jobs 2018 (Jobs Description):
EDF was established for the promotion and strengthening of exports and to develop the necessary infrastructure to support it. Currently, there are a number of vacancies available for which EDF is inviting candidates from all over Pakistan to apply. The advertised posts are for both male and female candidates. Each and every post advertised has its own respective eligibility criteria and requirements. It must be remembered that the advertised posts are on the contractual basis only. You can also look for the advertisement which was published in Dawn Newspaper on 18th November 2018, Sunday. For more details such as name of the posts and application procedure please read the rest of the article below.
- Director Finance & Operations
- Director M&E
- Manager Project Appraisal & Analysis
- Manager M&E
- Manager IT
- Officer IT
- Officer M&E
- Assistants (Finance / M&E / IT)
- Office Boy
- Cleaner / Sweeper
Application Procedure For Ministry of Commerce & Textile Jobs 2018:
- All the applicants are required to check the eligibility criteria first before applying.
- All the eligible candidates are requested to visit the official website of NCBMS College and Testing Services from below
- The applicants are requested to download the application form from the website. Sr. No 01-09 can apply online and the applicants Sr. No 10-11 can download the application form from the website.
- Candidates are required to deposit the mandatory test fee in any branch of Asakri Bank.
- The registration deadline is 15 days from the published of the advertisement. i.e. 3rd December 2018
For more details you can also check out the official advertisement attached below.