Military College Jhelum or MCJ Admissions 2019 has been announced and it’s a great opportunity for the Students of Jhelum to Apply. Military College Jhelum or MCJ is a Military College Jhelum (MCJ) is the oldest military institution of its kind in Pakistan. It is an English medium institution, running classes from VIII to XII, located beside the town of Sarai Alamgir Pakistan. MCJ Mission is to educate and groom the cadets physically, mentally and morally with a view to nurturing their requisite leadership qualities for induction into the Pakistan Military Academy. So, it’s a great opportunity for the Students of Jhelum to take benefit from it, and all you need to do is check the instructions carefully and apply for them as soon as possible cause the time is ticking and last date is 15 Oct 2019.
How To Apply For Military College Jhelum or MCJ
- Student must have passed class 7th.
- Forms are submitted on online.
- Admission From is available at militarycollege.edu.pk.
- After Submitting the Form online candidate must print a copy of Challan submit it with the Registration fee in any online Branch of HBL.
Registration or Admission Fees For Military College Jhelum or MCJ
The Registration fees is divided into three categories.
- The Registration fee for the Army Officer’s (Retired/Employed) Sons will be 2000 Rs/-.
- The Registration fee for Junior Commissioned Officer’s (Retired/Employed) Sons will be 1700 Rs/-.
- The Registration fee for Civilians, Civil Armed Forces, Navy, Air Force, MES, Rangers, FC, Coast Guard etc Sons will be 2500 Rs/-.
Guidelines For Admissions Of Military College Jhelum or MCJ
- From 1 April 2020 Students age should be in between 12-14 years, but in case the students age is 90 days older, He can Submit a Application to the Authorities.
- Students who had passed and Students are going to appear in annual examination of 7th class are also eligible to apply.