Application is invited from Pakistani Nationals on the prescribed forms for appointment against the posts of Research Scholar / Teaching Assistant / Research Associate in the Departments / Institutes / College as mentioned below:
- Research Scholar / Teaching Assistant / Research Associate on (Fixed salary form Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 35,000/-).
Sr. No. Name of Departments / Instt. / Colleges
- Economics, History, Centre for Coal Technology, Arts & Design (Architecture), (Business Administration, Computer Science, Commerce for Gujranwala Campus), (Management, Computer Science, Commerce for Jhelum Campus), Literary History of Muslims of Indo Pak subcontinent, Urdu Development Committee, Faculty of Oriental Learning (one each).
- Agricultural Sciences, Biochemistry & Biotechnology, Chemistry, (Banking & Finance for Gujranwala Campus), University of Oriental College, Earth & Environment Sciences, Microbiology & Molecular Genetics, Pharmacy, Botany, Polymer Engineering & Technology, English, Electrical Engineering, IQTM5 PUCIT (two each).
- Required qualification for the above-mentioned posts is as under:- 1st Class BS / Master degree or equivalent qualification in the relevant subject/field with at least 16 years of education. ii. Preference will be given to the candidates having M.Phil degree in the relevant field. The tenure of Research Scholar / Teaching Assistant and Research Associate will be for one year which is extendable on the basis of performance for a period of four years.
- Incomplete applications (in any case) or 2 those received after due date shall not be entertained. The candidates applying for the post of Research Scholar / Teaching Assistant, Research Associate are required to submit bank draft/deposit Rs. 200/- in the HBL Branch of the Punjab University, Lahore in favor of the Treasurer, University of the Punjab, Lahore. The University reserves the right not to fill/withdraw any post / withhold the appointment against this advertisement without assigning any reason. Application forms complete in all respect should reach in the office of Registrar. The last date for submission of applications is 19.09.2019 (during office hours). The application forms can be downloaded from the University web- site i.e. pu.edu.pk.