Sindh Madressatul Islam University Film Faculty & ADPR Wanted Jobs has been announced and It’s a Public University for the people of Karachi, Sindh. Sindh Madressatul Islam University is the oldest educational institute in South Asia and was founded by Hassan Ali Effendi.
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the following positions of film-faculty and Assistant Director (Public Relations) (ADPR).
Posts & Eligibility:
Post: Film Instructor (BPS-18)
Eligibility: BS / Masters degree (16 years education) at least 2. division from an HEC recognized University / Institution with a proven record of at least 07 years’ experience in film making trades, like documentaries, animations, digital cinematography, editing, sound design, and scriptwriting, etc.
Post: Associate Film Instructor (BPS-17).
Eligibility: BS / Masters degree (16 years education) at least 2. division from an HEC recognized University / Institution with a proven record of at least 02 years’ experience in film making trades like documentaries, animations, digital cinematography, editing, sound design, and scriptwriting, etc.
Post: Assistant Director Public Relations) (ADPR) (BPS-17).
Eligibility: BS / Master’s degree (16 years education) at least 2. division from a HEC recognized University / Institution in Mass Communication or Social Sciences (International Relations, English or equivalent) with at least two years’ experience of editing and news / feature writing (on full time basis) in a prominent, English daily, as well as capability of news and feature writing in Urdu. The incumbent of the post would also serve as Editor of In-house Fortnightly periodical in English, hence it should be well versed with all the steps of publication.
How To Apply:
• The interested candidates are advised to fill online form available at SMIU Website and send the printout of the same along with the latest CV, two photographs. attested copies of CNIC, academic and experience certificates. domicile to “Directorate of HRM, Sindh Madressatul Islam University, Aiwan-e-Tijarat Road, Karachi – 74000” latest by 26th August 2019.
• Applications should be complete in all respects. Incomplete applications in any manner will not be considered.
• Applications received after due date i.e. 26th August 2019 will not be entertained.
• Applications received only through registered post or courier will be accepted.
• Please clearly mention the “Position applied for’ on the top of the envelope.