Islamabad is the capital of Islamic Republic of Pakistan which is located in North-en Area . the Vacancy Announcement Islamabad Jobs 2019 a progressive Public Sector Organization requires services of the Following personnel:
Qualification/Experience: B.Sc (Phy/Maths/Stat/Eco.)/BCS/BIT (1st Div) with 10,000 Depression per Hour (kdph) with nil experience.
Qualification/Experience: B.Com/BBA/BCS (Two Years) or BA/B.Sc in relevant field (1st Div).
Candidates having at least 02 years post qualification experience of Office Management, Administrative Affairs, Documentation and MS Office (Word, Excel & Power Point) will be preferred.
Eligibility And Required Documents
- Only one 2nd Division is allowed in entire academic career but prescribed final Degree must be in First Class. First Class/First Division wherever appearing means CGPA 2.5/4 for semester system or minimum of 60% marks for annual system of examination.
- The posts are purely temporary but likely to be continued. Suitably qualified candidates having relevant experience will be offered ATTRACTIVE PAY SCALE AND FRINGE BENEFITS.
- Applicants having relevant qualification and post qualification experience may submit their applications & detailed CVs giving full particulars i.e. Name & Fathers Name, Date of birth, Domicile, Religion, Nationality, telephone/cell phone #, postal address, permanent address, qualification (with Divisions)/percentage/CGPA along with complete set of attested photocopies of educational documents ,experience certificates, CNIC/domicile certificate and 01 passport size photograph to the undersigned by 08.2019 positively. For 0-Level’s/A-Level’s equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee Chairmen /Foreign Degree equivalence certificate issued by HEC showing division/% age/CGPA must be attached. Please mark the post on the left top corner of the envelope. Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- The upper age limit for above mentioned posts is 35 years. However, for post mentioned at Sr.No. 2, relaxation in upper age limit to Govt Serving /Retired employees will be granted as per rules. Candidates already in Govt. Service should apply through proper channel. Only short-listed candidates will be called for test and interview.
- Only those candidates who possess degrees/certificates duly recognized by the HEC/BISE/ relevant board will be eligible for test and interview.
- Selection criteria does not guarantee shortlisting. Only the most suitable, qualified and experienced candidates will be called fortes interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in Test/Interview.