Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council is a statutory regulatory authority established in 1999 under Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council Act 1996. Veterinarians of Pakistan are considered one of the best and are doing Best service in all parts of the world and that is a testimony to the effective regulation of veterinary medical education being done by the Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council.
Applications are invited to fill the following Vacancy at PVMC on Contract Basis.
Post: Secretary / Registrar (BPS – 17)
Qualification & Experience: Ph.D. 1st Division, M.Phil / MSc (Hons) 1st Division, DVM / BSc animal husbandry 1st Division having experience of 4 years OR M.Phil / MSc (Hons) 1st Division, DVM / BSc animal husbandry 1st Division having 8 years of experience OR DVM/BSc animal husbandry 1st Division having 12 years of experience.
Age limit: 35-45.
1. Eligible candidates must submit their forms along with CVs, Experience Certificates copies 2x Photos with 1000 Rs Bank Draft/Pay Order with the name of PVMC and send it to the address(Present in the advertisement).
2. Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
3. Must Bring Orignal Documents on Interview.
4. Government Employees should send their applications through their institution.
5. TA/DA is not admissible.
6. Candidate must be registered in PVMC.