The Government of Balochistan Health department with Financial assistance of Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) Welfare Trust constructed a “50-Bedded Public Welfare Hospital at Sui” with an objective to provide quality healthcare facilities to the residents of Sui and adjacent areas. The hospital is governed by the Board of Governors Chaired by Minister Health. The Board of Governors, require the services of Gynecologist / Medical Officer (Female) / Staff Nurse, for the hospital, purely on contract basis on a lump-sum amount, initially for a period of one year (extendable depending upon circumstances):
Post Name: Gynaecologist
No of Seats: 01.
Post Name: Medical Officer (Female)
No of Seats: 02.
Post Name: Staff Nurse
No of Seats: 03.
- Application along with the CV and attested true copies of all educational and experience certificates, CNIC, PRC, updated Registration, three passport size colored photograph as may sent through Courier service (Clearly mentioning name of post on right top of the envelope. On or before 16 September 2019 at the following address, incomplete and irrelevant application will not be accepted/entertained).
Address: The Chief Executive Officer, Public welfare Hospital, Opposite Pakka Qila, Sui District Dera Bugti, Balochistan.
- In-service candidates may apply through proper channel by the due date, otherwise, their applications will not be accepted.
- The application is required to mention their contact details, postal address on their application.
- The candidates will be called for test/interview after shortlisting.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
- The Appointment will not be considered as a right to previous employment / seniority /regularization/extension. The decision of the Recruitment committee will not be challenged in any court of law at any stage. There may be an increase or decrease in posts/salary.
- Salaries and incentives are negotiable keeping in view, the qualification and experience of the candidates.