Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), engaged in promoting and developing the game of cricket in Pakistan and maintaining general control of the game, is seeking a dynamic individual with creative leadership, strategic, analytical & managerial skills for the following position:
GENERAL MANAGER DOMESTIC CRICKET
The job requires the provision of services to the Pakistan Cricket Board’s Domestic Cricket Operations Department. These services include (and are not limited to):
- Planning, operational management and supervision of all affairs pertaining to domestic tournaments, including First Class, Intra / InterCity Cricket, Club Cricket, Youth, Women, School, Blind, Deaf, and other matches.
- Coordination with Cricket associations for holding of domestic matches of all formats.
- Authenticate annual budgets for Cricket associations for conducting of domestic tournaments.
- Oversee implementation of all disciplinary and other policies at the domestic tournament.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from HEC recognized University.
- Former International Cricketer or an experienced first-class cricketer.
- Minimum of 3 years’ management experience in the relevant field.
- Knowledge and understanding of cricket administration.
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office suite).
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English).
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria can apply at the following address with a passport size recent photograph, latest by 05:00 P.M on 4th September 2019. PCB will have the sole discretion to accept or reject any application. Senior General Manager HR & Administration Pakistan Cricket Board Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan. E-mail: email@example.com NOTE: Clearly mark your envelope for the position applied for. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interviews. No TAIDA shall be paid for the interview process(es). PCB Pakistan cricket