Join Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2018 for Sub Inspector, Clerk & Support Staff
This article is directed for all those who are looking for job opportunities in Pakistan Rangers Organisation. Pakistan Rangers is a Law Enforcement Organisation with their primary role to safe guard the eastern borders of Pakistan which is with India. The Rangers are also responsible for maintaining internal security in Pakistan and a major law enforcement organisation in the country. Pakistan Rangers have advertised a number of positions to be fulfilled such as Sub Inspector, Clerk, Cook, Mess Waiter, Khateeb and Sweeper. These positions need to be filled by more than 1000+ individuals from all over Pakistan. So, this is a golden opportunity for all those who like to work in Pakistan Rangers Organisation. Only male candidates are required for these advertised posts. You can find rest of the details given below:
Positions vacant in Pakistan Rangers 2018:
- Sub Inspector
- Mess Waiter
Who Can Apply?
- Males Only
Candidates from the Following Pakistan Provinces Can Apply:
- Balochistan Province
- Sindh Province
- Punjab Province
- Azad Kashmir
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Gilgit Baltistan
Quota is reserved for each province.
Number of Positions Available:
- 1065 positions available
- There are several criteria’s in order to qualify for the available job. Applicant must have minimum middle qualification to be eligible.
- Preference will be given to those who possess higher education or those who possess higher qualification than middle.
- Age limit is 18-30 years of age.
- 5 years of upper age relaxation can be given to candidates.
Benefits in Pakistan Rangers Jobs:Free accommodation or 30% rent reduction or 45% in big cities.
- Free Medical facilities
How to Apply?
- After checking the eligibility criteria from the advertisement below, the eligible candidates are requested to visit their nearest Rangers recruitment center of their relevant division for selection purpose along with their original documents.
- Candidates are required to bring their application with their CV. All of these must be in an envelope and the envelope must contain your Home Address and Name.
- Passport sized Photographs
- Educational documents
Other Information:You can find rest of the information like Educational criteria, Eligibility criteria, Pay Scale and Age limit in the advertisement attached below.