Hey Guys !!! Lady Cadet Course fever is everywhere !!! Every female wants to join LCC-14 Lady Cadet Course 2018 in Pak Army But They don’t know the procedure to join Pak army through LCC.
We will guide you regarding the Detailed procedure how you can apply online and the eligibility criteria of Lady Cadet Course.
Join Pakistan Army as Lady Cadet Course 2018 – LCC 14
Registration is going to be started soon. Between December and January 2017-2018
Duration of Course:
- 6 Months
Place of Posting:
- In any corps according to the relevant field of studies
- As Captain
Invitation of Applications: every year PAK army
Positions & Eligibility Criteria for LCC
Only the eligible and suitable females are appointed in Pakistan Army who lies on the below-written criteria.
- Age should between 18 years to 28 years
- Marital status should be single
- Females having degree bachelors or masters can apply
- Citizens of Pakistan having CNIC and domicile
Height: minimum 5’ x 2’’ i.e. 157.5CM
Weight: As Per Body Mass Index
Eyesight: According to the PAO vision i.e. 11 /82
Category of Selection and their Required Qualification:
- Females having bachelors of Engineering degree in any field can join ‘Corps of Engineers’
- Ladies with the Degree of Telecommunication/ Software or IT engineering can join ‘Corps of Signals’
- Females having Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Computer hardware or Mechatronics Engineering can join ‘Corps of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering’
- With any Master’s Degree in Business Administration or BE, Textile Engineering can join ‘Corps of Ordnance
- MBA in Supply Chain Management, Finance or BE Food Sciences and Nutrition can join ‘Army Services Corps’
Eligible females can apply in two ways, the one way is through the internet and the second way is by visiting the Army Selection and Recruitment center (AS&RC).
Apply through Internet in LCC-14:
Candidates are required to apply online for Lady Cadet Course 2018 from below. Apply Online Registration is open So You can Join PAK Army As Lady Cadet
you must have an E-Mail address where you will receive the updates from the officials. After you have submitted your application form you will receive a call letter for written/ intelligence tests. Passing candidates are sent for a Physical and Medical checkup. This written test and medical and physical checkup are performed at ASRC. Those who qualify to form this initial selection procedure are sent to ISSB. Inter-Service Selection Board (ISSB) will take a test again that is final test and then a detailed medical checkup will be conducted by ISSB once again and then who is pass is selected to hire. Selected shortlisted candidates are sent for six months training. After the completion of training, candidates are appointed on as Captain in Pakistan Army through Lady Cadet Course (LCC).
Hope you are all now fully aware and well known by the LCC. So if you have a zeal to Join Pakistan Army as a captain, they must apply through Lady Cadet Course (LCC) which is announced under Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Long Course.