Join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet in Army Medical colleges Apply online joinpakarmy.gov.pk
Age Limit: 17 to 21 Years on 1st November 2018
Last Date : 04 July 2018
How to apply:
Interested Candidates visit the official Army Website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
a. Age. 17-21 Years as on 1 Nov 2018 (relaxable for 3 months both in
upper and lower age limits).
b. Gender. Male
c. Marital Status. Unmarried
d. Nationality. Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad
Kashmir / Gilgit Baltistan. Upon final selection, candidates with dual
nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
e. Physical Standards
(1) Minimum Height. 5’– 4” (162.5 cm).
(2) Weight. As per Body Mass Index
(1) FSc (Pre-medical) with minimum 70% marks or “A” level passed in Biology, Physics and Chemistry with minimum grade C.
(2) Candidates having domicile of Balochistan, Sind (District Tharparkar, Omar Kot), Northern Areas, Azad Kashmir (Upper Neelam Valley) and FATA can apply with 65% marks.
(3) Candidates possessing foreign qualifications such as ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level etc will be required to obtain Equivalence
Certificate and conversion of marks from Inter Board Committee
of Chairman (IBCC), Ministry of Education, Islamabad and
attach it with application form.
(4) Candidates who have passed FSc Part-I Examination with
minimum 70% marks and appeared/are appearing in FSc PartII/
Final Examination can also apply on “HOPE Certificates” by
the Head of the institutions. Such candidates must deposit an
attested copy of FSc Part II Certificate/ Mark Sheets to PA
Directorate (PA-3C) GHQ Rawalpindi within 5 days of
announcement of result; otherwise their selection will not be