Join Pakistan Army as Captain through Lady Cadet Course LCC-14 2018 for female
Paksitan Army has announced Lady Cadet Course LCC-14 as Captain 2018. The Lady Cadet Course entails a training period of six months at the Pakistan Military Academy Kakul. All successful candidates will then be awarded the rank of captain of the Pakistan Army.
- Females who have completed an M.A or M.Sc in Chemistry, Economics, Islamic Studies, Geography and Management Sciences are able to form part of the Army Education Corps.
- A degree in B.E or B.Sc Textile Engineering or M.BA.
- A degree in B.E or M.S in Civil, Architectural, or Town Planning Engineering. These applicants should join the Army Engineering Corps.
- On completion of the B.Sc, B.E, B.S, B.S (I.T) and BS CS in Computer Engineering, applicants should form part of the Pakistan Army.
- Those who have done a BE or MS in Electronics or Telecommunication should form part of the Corps of Signals.
- Induction in Corps is also offered to Electrical and Mechanical Engineering for BE applicants in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Avionics, Mechatronics Engineering or BE in Biomedical Engineering.
Minimum height should be five feet or 152.4 cm. & weight is dependent on your body mass index. The maximum age limit is 28 years. However, your age may be negotiable.
How to Apply?
Interested eligible Applicants may register online at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or register yourself at your nearest army recruitment & selection centres.
Important Dates to Remember:
Start Date of Registration:- 19 June 2018
Last Date of Registration: 02 July 2018.