Are you looking for Pak Navy Jobs? Want to join Pak Navy through Short Service Commission? Well we have great news for you then! Pak Navy has just announced multiple job opportunities in various programmes. Pak Navy is inviting diligent and hardworking Pakistani personnel to various job vacancies. Candidates from all over Pakistan are encouraged to apply for these jobs. Personnel belonging from Sindh, Baluchistan, KPK, Punjab, GB FATA, AJK & Gilgit Baltistan are welcomed to apply. All the job opening fields have separate qualification and eligibility criteria; candidates are requested to check their eligibility from the criteria mentioned below.
These jobs are for men and women both. A candidate’s selection will be done after careful and multiple selection procedure including (Entry test, Medical Examination & Interviews). After the selection of the candidate he/she will be given monthly basis salary package (as per the job) along with some the fringe benefits. Pakistan Navy is also offering some relaxation to applicants who are coming from distant areas, which are relaxation in marks percentage and upper age limit. You can also see the advertisement of these posts in Daily Express Newspaper of Sunday 29th July 2018. So from below given paragraph you can find the job opening fields as well their eligibility criteria, application procedure and last registration date.
Join Pak Navy Apply Online For Short Service Commission Courses 2018-19:
- Special Branch
- Education Branch
- Naval Branch
- Special Branch IT
Guys this is a wonderful opportunity waiting for all the ambitious people who will not only be getting a great start to their careers but will also be availing the fringe benefits in the following categories:
- Free Medical Treatments
- Abroad Training in different courses
- Travel and Expenses
- Lt Upto 32 Years & Lt Cdr upto 36 Years Age limit for Special Branch
- Lt upto 32 years & Lt Cdr upto 36 years in Education Branch
- Lt upto 32 Years & Lt Cdr upto 37 years in Special Branch (IT)
- Lt upto 32 years & Lt Cdr upto 36 Years in Naval Law Branch
All the applicants are requested to check their eligibility criteria from the official site of Pak Navy which is www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk after that they can register themselves online from there.
As per the Pakistan Navy’s selection criteria the following personnel are not eligible to apply:
- Those who have been terminated from the armed forces.
- Ejected from the Government services.
- The ones who are found guilty by the court in any immoral doings.
- Producing & presenting fake documents.
- Presenting false information or hiding of true information intentionally.
Online Registration Starts From: 09 September 2018
Last Date is 23rd September 2018
Admission Test and Recruitment Schedule:
- A mandatory entry test and intelligence test comprising on (written exam) will be taken on 10th October 2018
- Physical Fitness will also be conducted.
- If the above tests are cleared then interview and medical examinations will be conducted.
- Personality tests will also be conducted afterwards.
- Temporary and then final selection will be done NHQ.
Hope you liked our above article on Join Pak Navy Through Short Service Commission for 2018-19 and we also hope that you will benefit from it. If you have any questions for us or anything you would like to tell us then you can message us or type your comment below in the comment box. We will try to respond you at our earliest. Like always we don’t forget to like, share and subscribe our page www.jobspage.pk