Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs Batch B-2018 (S) – Apply Online for the Posts of Marine, Technical Branch, and Khateeb. ww.joinpaf.gov.pk. Unmarried male citizens of Pakistan from every province and regions (Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, FATA, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan) are asked to participate in the recruitment process which is to be carried out against the Sailor cadre positions created under the mentioned branches of Pak Navy.
A candidate has to appear for series of tests that would be comprising written exam, medical fitness analysis, the physical capacity assessment of a competitor and interviews. On success through the designated selection steps, the individuals will be inducted into the Naval Academy for the training. There are settled perks and privileges that are being offered to Navy sailors like a Free uniform, accommodation, food, extra allowances for Sub-marine SSG Commandos, 50% fare discount for traveling through Air and Railways, courses abroad (deputation), Family accommodation (after marriage) and free medical, etc.Matric with science is the merest qualification which is required to apply; hence it proposes a glorious opportunity for those who have completed their Matriculation with 60% marks (at least). Join Pak Navy as Sailor B-2018 (S) Batch Online Registration & Latest Advertisement will be published in the daily newspaper on Sunday 25th of March, 2018.
The pertinent job details including the title of posts, age limit, height required, test schedule, result announcement date for written test, ineligibility conditions, application procedure, the deadline to apply and recruitment advertisement, etc., are provided below.
Join Pak Navy as Sailor B-2018 (S) Batch Online Registration & Advertisement
|Technical||Matric Science with minimum 65% Marks.||16-20 Years||5.4″ (162.5 cm)||Un-married male Pakistani Nationals.|
|Marine||Matric with Dars-e-Nizami Certificate/Sanad.||17-21 Years||5.6″ (167.5 cm)||Un-married male Pakistani Nationals.|
|Naib Khateeb||Matric Science with minimum 60% marks.||Up to 35 Years||5.4″ (162.5 cm)||Married/Un-married male Pakistani Nationals.|
Following individuals are not eligible to apply:
- Terminated by Armed forces.
- Dismissed from Government services.
- Convicted on the basis of moral turpitude.
- Found tempering with the original documents.
- Concealing or providing the correct information which is mandatory.
- Register from 25th of August, 2018.
- Written test from 6th of April, 2018 (Morning 8:00 AM) in subjects (For Technical and Marine) Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, General Knowledge, and intelligence while for Naib Khateeb the written test would be comprising the subjects English, General Mathematics, General Science, General Knowledge, Intelligence and Professional Skills.
- Result for the written test will be announced on 20th of Sept, 2018.
- Physical Examination Test (PET) will be conducted for successful candidates.
- Medical examination and interviews will be held in the month of October 2018.
- Qualifiers from the interview and medical tests are subject to appear for personality tests so that they would be shortlisted under the temporary selection.
- Final and permanent selection will be made on merit by the Naval headquarters.
Apply online by proceeding with the link below and print on the successful registration slip bearing the roll number and test date etc. Also, bring (on entry test day) 100/- PKR cash or cross postal order in the name of “Directorate Recruitment Naval Headquarters, Islamabad.
- Starting date for online registration is 12th August, 2018.
- Apply up to 25th of August, 2018.