Join Pak Navy as Doct0r (Cadet Scheme)
Are you looking for Join Pak Navy as Doctor Through Cadet Schemes? Have any potential interest in joining Pak Navy as Doctor? Well then, this following article is all about your interests in joining Pak Navy as Doctor. Pak Navy has just recently announced batch opening of cadet scheme for Doctors in navy. The advertised programme is for both Male and Female candidates. And all of the Pakistani individuals are welcomed to apply for this programme. In particular individuals from Sindh, Punjab, Baluchistan, KPK, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir are eligible to apply. There are also benefits such as stipend and medical benefits for joining. Below in this article you will finding all the relevant details you will be needing for this programme to apply.
- Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be Pakistani individuals only.
- Must be up to 26 years of age as on 1st July 2019.
- The candidates should be un-married.
- Minimum Height requirement – Male (5’4) Female (5’)
Educational Qualification Requirement:
- All the applying candidates must be currently enrolled in the 4th or 5th years of MBBS in any Govt Medical Colleges which are recognized by the PM&DC as on 1st July 2019.
- All the eligible candidates are requested to register themselves by visiting the official website of Pak Navy i.e. joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- The registration deadline is from 11th November to 20th November 2018.
- It must be remembered that no physical applications will be entertained!
- All the candidates must give a compulsory entrance test which will start from 22nd November 2018.
- The entrance test will be based on:
- Intelligence Test
- Academic Test
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called in for further Interviews and Medical tests.
- After completion of all the interviews and necessary procedures, final selection will be done by Naval Headquarters on merit basis.
- Note: Candidates are requested to get their Ears and Teeth cleaned by any specialist doctor before Medical examination.
- All those candidates who have been twice rejected by the GHQ/NHQ/AHQ/ISSB selection board or once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ selection board are ineligible to apply.
- All those who have been withdrawn from any academy/training institutions of armed forces for any reason.
Join Pak Navy Jobs 2018 as Doctor
Benefits in Joining:
- All the candidates enrolled would be entitled to free medical treatments of self and family.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance with servant facility would be provided.
- Opportunities would also be offered for visiting courses and assignments abroad.
- 50% fee reduction on Air/Railway travel for self and for family.
- Subsidized fee and education facilities for children studying in Bahria College/University and other professional institutions.
For more details you can visit the official site of Pak Navy i.e. www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk or you can also read the official advertisement attached below.
Top Jobs of the Month: