If you are a nation patriot looking for jobs in Pakistan Army, there is a good news for you. Pakistan Army has announced their 38th Graduate course, which is an opportunity for the candidates to join Pakistan Army as Commissioned Officer. For more details regarding this outclass opportunity to join Pakistan Army, keep reading the entire article until the end, down below:
Join Pak Army as a Commissioned Officer through 38th Graduate Course:
Every year Pakistan Army announces opportunities for the youth of Pakistan in the shape of vacancies to join Pakistan Army as Commissioned Officer. This year, the commission being offered is the 38th Graduate course. Only male, unmarried Pakistani nationals who fulfill the physical and educational standards provided below are eligible to apply.
The candidates who join Pakistan Army through 38th Graduate course will be provided a training for the duration of one year, after which they will be provided commission.
Who can apply for Pakistan Army 38th Graduate Course?
Only Pakistani nationals are eligible to apply for Pakistan Army 38th Graduate Course, from any area of Pakistan.
This means that candidates from the following areas are eligible areas are applicable to apply:
- Tehsil Umarkot
- Cholistan Desert
- Darwar Fort
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK)
- District Kohistan
- District Chitral
- District Dir
- District Mansehra including Tehsil Balakot also known as Naran and Kaghan
- Gilgit Baltistan (GB)
- Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA)
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK)
- District Neelum
- Serving Army Soldiers can also apply.
- Pakistani Nationals who dwell in countries other than Pakistan can also apply via Pakistan Embassy.
Benefits of becoming a Pakistan Army Commissioned Officer:
- The job offers candidates a considerable salary.
- The candidates will be provided commission in Pakistan Army after the successful completion of the one-year training.
- The candidates will be given opportunities for sporting activities.
- The candidates will get free medical facilities and services for self, parents, and family.
- The candidates will also be provided with a servant
- The candidates will also be provided with privileges to go to all around the globe for courses, studies, and training. Besides, candidates will also be given the privileges to go for United Nation Missions.
Only male candidates are eligible to apply.
The candidates must be unmarried in order to be eligible for joining Pakistan Army as a Commissioned Officer.
The candidates must be 20 – 25 years old in order to be eligible to join Pakistan Army as a Commissioned Officer.
The candidate must first, fulfill the following physical requirements before every other eligibility requirement for joining Pakistan Army.
- Height: Minimum 5ft. 4in. (162.5 cms)
- Weight: According to the Body Mass Index (BMI)
Candidates with the below listed educational qualifications are eligible to apply for Pakistan Army 38th Graduate Course as a Commissioned Officer.
- At least 50% marks in Matriculation
- At least 50% marks in Intermediate (FA, F.Sc or equivalent)
- At least 55% marks in Graduation (BA, B.Sc, BS (Hons), BPA, BBA or equivalent)
How to Apply?
- The candidates can apply online as well as offline.
- For applying online, the candidates need to visit the official Pakistan Army website or apply through below button.
- For applying offline, the candidates need to visit their nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Center (AS&RC).
- The Army Selection and Recruitment Center (AS&RC) are available in the following cities:
- Pano Aqil
- Dera Ismail Khan
- Those who apply online will be required to pay the prospectus fees on the day of the test, whereas those who apply by visiting their nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Center (AS&RC) will have to pay the prospectus fees and provide their documents at the time of getting themselves registered.
- 3 attested Passport Size Photographs that must be attested from both front as well as backside
- B-Form (for candidates below 18 years of age) or CNIC (for candidates above 18 years of age)
- Hope Certificate in case of candidates who are yet studying in the mentioned fields and their degrees have not been completed yet.
- Original Educational Certificates
- Intermediate (FA, FSc or any other equivalent qualification)
- Bachelors (BA / B.Sc, BS, BBA, BPA or any other equivalent qualification)
- Attested and verified mark sheets must be provided in case of absence of original educational certificates.
It is no unknown thing, that candidates under multiple testing procedure before final selection including preliminary / intelligence test, medical test, physical test, interview and psychological examination.
The preliminary test will be conducted from 30th July 2018, Tuesday to 21st August 2018, Monday.
Preliminary / Intelligence Test:
Eligible candidates will be sent a letter mentioning about their eligibility for the test along with the day, date, time and venue for the test. The test would be consisting of 100 MCQs from the following subjects:
- Pak Studies
- General Knowledge
Candidates qualifying the intelligence testing will undergo physical testing. The physical test would consist of the following things:
- Running: 4 kilometers in 8 minutes
- Pushups: 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Sit-ups: 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Chin-ups: 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing: 7’.4” x 7’. 4” and the depth of 4.
The candidates qualifying the physical tests will be called for interview(s) at their nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Center (AS&RC). The ones qualifying the interview at Army Selection and Recruitment Center (AS&RC) will be called for an ISSB Test / Interview.
The candidates qualifying the interview(s) will be sent for medical checkups and tests at their nearest Military hospital / CMH.
For any sort of information required the candidates are required to send an email on [email protected] and for any details, the candidates are required to visit https://www.issb.com.pk. The official joins Pakistan Army through 38th Graduate Course is provided along. Keep visiting our website for more job updates. Keep connected with us by clicking the bell icon to keep receiving job notifications.