Join Pak Army 143 Long Course 2018 Registration Online
PMA Long Course 143: Great news people! Opportunity to Pakistan Army has come yet again and that through PMA Long Course 143. Pakistan Army is recruiting personnel who want to serve their country with pride and honor and have the abilities and the skills needed for what it takes to be an Army officer.
Pak Army PMA Long Course 143 (Jobs Description):
Candidates can join this 2-year course and end up joining pak army as a commissioned officer. PMA Long Course 143 will be a 2-year program for all those candidates who have completed their 12 or 14 years of education from HEC recognized institutes. There are great many benefits in joining the pak army and being a respectable profession is another aspect of this coveted profession. So guys what are you waiting for? Check out the eligibility criteria, application procedure and the procedure of selection from below:
- All those who have completed at least 12 years of education (FA, ICS, FCS & Arts) are encouraged to apply for this program.
- Students who have completed their bachelors degree (BA, BSC, B. Com & BCS) can also apply for this program.
- However, it must be remembered that students who have scored less than 60% in any of the completed degrees are not eligible to apply.
- This program is only for Male Pakistani candidates.
- Personnel from all over Pakistan such as Sindh, Baluchistan, KPK, Punjab, GB FATA, AJK & Gilgit Baltistan are welcomed to apply.
joinpakarmy.gov.pk 143 Long Course 2018 Online Registration:
Online Registration started, Candidates of PMA long course can register yourself on Pak Army Official Website . Date and time of the test is suggested later on through e-mail. Candidate of PMA Long Course will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerised roll no slip. Date of test once given will not change. Candidates of PMA Long Course will also bring with them all documents and will pay prospectus fee on the day of the test. PMA Long Course tests will be conducted on computers.
Eligibility Conditions :
Eligibility Conditions for Pak Army 143 PMA Long Course
- Qualification: FA, FSc or equivalent (60% marks), graduated, PAF-duty officers.
Candidates who supplying 60% Marks or above in BA / BSc, BA / BSc (Hons) and BBA / BPA, with 50% Marks in FA / FSC are eligible.
- Age limit: 17-23 Years
Age limit for Serving Army Soldiers: 17-25 Years
Relaxable for 3 months both in higher and lower age limits.
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Unmaried
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Physical Standards: Height: 5 ‘feet and 4 “inches
- Visual Standards: Distance Vision– With glasses 6/9, 6/12
visual sense: – J2, J7 or N8, N12 with or without glasses
Weight Accourding to Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Start Date for Registration 02 April 2018
For more information you can contact at Official Website of Pakistan Army.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
How to Apply For PMA 143 Long Course
All the eligible applicants who qualify the minimum criteria are required to apply online at Pakistan Army official site www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk before 11th November 2018. Applicants are requested to apply properly. Or you can also visit the nearest selection centres in Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Karachi, Hyderabad, Gilgit, Khuzdar, Faisalabad, Muzzafarabad, D.I.KHAN, Pano Aqil & Lahore
The selection of the candidates will be on pure merit basis. All the candidates will have to go through the following procedure before final selection:
- The candidates will have to go through online and offline registrations at AS & RC through official job portals.
- A written initial test on Intelligence test will be conducted (Verbal & Non-Verbal), Pak Studies and English General.
- Physical test of (running, sit ups and push ups).
- Medical Examination.
- Interview at As & RC.
- ISSB Call letters will be given to qualifiers of initial test and medical qualifiers.
- ISSB Test and Interviews.
- Final Medical Examination at nearest CMH.
- Final selection on merit bases and on overall performance.
Advertisement of PMA Long Course 143