Are you a nurse or a nurse to be? Besides, are you looking for job opportunities in Pakistan Army by Regular Commission as Armed Forces Nursing Services (AFNS) 2018?
Here is a prestigious job opportunity for you. Keep reading to get to know more about Join Pak Army as AFNS.
If Don’t Know How to Apply Must Watch Video first..
Pakistan Army Armed Forces Nursing Services AFNS Jobs 2018 (Jobs Description):
Pakistan Army has announced job openings for Pakistani female candidates to join Pak Army as AFNS. Pakistani female nationals can apply to be Armed Forces Nursing Services (AFNS) as a part of Pakistan Army. The applicants depending upon their training and qualification will be required to undergo a training. The selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve in Pakistan Army at least for a period of 10 years, prior to training. After the successful completion of the training program, the candidates will be granted commission in the rank of Lieutenant.
- Armed Forces Nursing Services (AFNS) – B.Sc. (Nursing)
- Trained Nurse as Lieutenant
Gender: Females only.
Nationality: Pakistani nationals and Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Jammu Kashmir Domicile holders can also apply.
- For B.Sc. Nursing: Unmarried / Widow / Separated / Divorced
- Trained Nurses: Married / Unmarried
- For B.Sc. Nursing: 17 – 25 Years
- Trained Nurses: 18 – 28 Years
- For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Matriculation with Science with minimum 60% marks
- Sc. (Pre-Medical) with minimum 50% marks
- For Trained Nurses:
- Nursing Diploma and Midwifery.
- Sc. Generic Nursing.
- Post (RN) B.Sc Nursing
- For B.Sc. Nursing: 4 years in Armed Forces Post Graduate Medical Institute (AFPGMI), Rawalpindi, CMH Lahore, CMH Kharian, CMH Multan, CMH Quetta and PNS Shifa Karachi.
- For Trained Nurses: 4 weeks in Armed Forces Post Graduate Medical Institute (AFPGMI), Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
- Height: 5 ft. (152 centimeters)
- Weight: According to the BMI.
Application Procedure / How to Apply:
The candidates can apply online as well as by visiting their nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Center (AS&RC).
- The candidates can apply online by visiting the Pakistan Army website or from below.
After completing the registration form, you must check the exam slip from below
Get further course details.
- The candidates can also apply by visiting their nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Center (AS&RC) in the following cities:
- Dera Ismail Khan
- Pano Aqil
- Test Date: The candidates will be informed about the test date on their registered email.
- Medical Test: The candidates will undergo a preliminary medical testing.
The below listed original documents along with 2 sets of attested documents must be submitted to their nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers. (AS&RC).
- 3 recent colored passport size photographs attested on both front and back sides
- Photocopies of computerized NIC
- Photocopies of Domicile certificate
- Mark sheets, Educational certificates, and Degrees
- Candidates already employed in government institutions are required to submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) of the respective establishment.
- A crossed postal order of 100/- in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
The candidates are required to visit Pakistan Army website for more information and details. The official advertisement for Join Pak Army as AFNS is provided below. The last date to apply has not been announced yet. Make sure you apply as soon as possible if you are interested.