Pakistan Ordnance Factory POF Artisan Jobs 2017 Apply Online www.pof.gov.pk
Eligibility Criteria Fresh Entrants:
- Qualification: Minimum Matric with Science Subjects in 2nd Division is required to apply.
- Age: Candidates should have aged from 17 to 21 years as on September 15, 2017.
- Duration of Training: The Time period for this Training Session will be 1- ½ Years.
- Stipend: POF will pay Rs. 4295 / p.m during 1st Semester | Rs. 5154 / p.m during 2nd Semester | Rs. 6872 / p.m during 3rd Semester.
Eligibility Criteria For POF Employees:
- Qualification: Candidates already working in POF are also eligible to apply if they possess Matric with Science in Second Division.
- Age: Up to 35 years age is required as on September 15, 2017.
- Trade: POF Employees working as SS-I/SS-II/ Labourer-II on regular basis having minimum 1-year service in any field of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical & Mechatronics, Foundry, Rolling/Extrusion, Carpentry trades can apply.
- Duration: Training Session will be in 09 Months.
- Stipend: During training, POF Employees will retain a lien on their post and will opt for existing Basic Pay plus other admissible allowances as sanctioned by the Government from time to time.
How To Apply for POF Artisan Jobs:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may submit their application via online on www.pof.gov.pk.
- Separate application form is available for Fresh Candidates and POF Employees at POF official site to apply.
- Only online applications will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- The last date for submission of application is September 15, 2017.
- Original documents will be checked by the authority at the time of interview. For more Quality Jobs please visit our site Jobspage.pk.
POF Artisan Jobs 2017 Apply Online
Last Date to Apply: September 15, 2017.
To Apply Online: Click Here