The construct of the technologist Services dates back to the creation of the Indian Army below the nation Crown. within the eighteenth century and therefore the earlier a part of the nineteenth century, the engineering needs of the military preponderated over those of different departments, and there came into being a construction Department (PWD) below the management of the Military Board within the middle of the nineteenth century.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following Post:
- Assistant: BS-15 Posts = 18, Qualification = Graduate
- Stenotypist: BS-14 Posts = 30, Qualification = a.Intermediate b. Minimum typing speed of 40 w.p.m c. Individuals having shorthand skills will be preferred. d. Must be computer expert (MS Office)
- Head_Clerk: BS-14 Posts = 9, Qualification = Graduate
- Data_Entry_Operator: BS-12 Posts = 20, Qualification = BSc in Physics / Mathematics /Statistics / Economics / Computer Science with a minimum speed of 10,000 key depressions per hour for dataentry
- Library_Assistant: BS-12 Posts = 1, Qualification = a. Bachelor’s Degree with Diploma in LibraryScience or equivalent from a recognized university OR Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science
- Sub_Engineer_Buildings & Roads Grade-ll: BS-11 Posts = 218, Qualification = a. 3 Years Diploma in Associate Engg (Civil Engg) from a recognized Technical Institute / College of Technology b. Computer skills (AutoCAD and 3DMax)
- Sub_Engineer_Electrical & Mechanical Grade-ll (Elect-60% & Mech -40%): BS-11 Posts = 97, Qualification = a. 3 Years Diploma in Associate Engg (Elect & Mech Engg) from a recognized Technical institute / College of Technology b. Computer skills
- Upper_Division_Clerk: BS-11 Posts = 91, Qualification = a. Intermediate
b. Computer Knowledge (MS Office)
- Senior Draughtsman /Senior CAD Designer /Draughtsman Class ‘A’ BS-11 Posts = 34, Qualification = a. Post
Matric Diploma in Associate Engg in Architecture from a recognized institute /College of Technology
b. Auto CAD, 3D Max course or equivalent course qualified from a recognized institute.
- Lower_Division_Clerk: BS-9 Posts = 294, Qualification = a. Matric b. Computer Knowledge (MS Office) with minimum typing speed of 30 w.p.m
- Junior_Supervisor_Furniture & Stores: BS-7 Posts = 21, Qualification = a. FA / FSc from a recognized institute.b. Proficiency in Computer (MS Office)
- Junior Draughtsman /Junior CAD Designer /Draughtsman Class ‘B’: BS-7 Posts = 53, Qualification = a. Post Matric 2 years certificate in Draughtsman ship from a recognized institute / College of Technology b. Auto CAD, 3D Max course or equivalent course qualified from a recognized institute.
- Telephone_Technician: BS-7 Posts = 2, Qualification = a. Matric
b. 3 years experience as Telephone Technician OR Retired Telephone Technician from Armed Forces
- Telephone_Operator: BS-7 Post =1, Qualification = a. Matric. 3 years experience as Telephone
The operator OR Retired Telephone Operator from Armed Forces
- Laboratory_Assistant: BS-9 Posts = 3, Qualification = a. FSc (Pre Engg) b. 3 Years experience in the Civil Engg
Lab. Cook BS-6 Posts = 3, Qualification = a. Primary b. Expert in cooking
- Storeman: BS-5 Posts = 49, Qualification = a. Matric b. Proficiency in Computer (MS Office)
- Draughtsman: BS-5 Posts = 14, Qualification = a. Matric. b. Certificate of trade proficiency from Technical Training Centre in Draughtsmanship. OR Must have qualified in basic Draughtsmanship course run by any Defence Department. Class ‘C’
- Copier_Operator: BS-5 Posts =1, Qualification =a. Matric b. Experience in operation/maintenance of Photocopier.
- Civil_Driver / MT: BS-4 Posts =143, Qualification =a. Primary Pass b. The valid driving license holder and well versed in the traffic rules.
- Driver_Blue_Printer: BS-4 Posts =3, Qualification =Matric
- Waiter: BS-4 Posts =4, Qualification = a.Middle b. 2 Years experience as a Waiter
- Naib_Qasid: BS-1 Posts =113, Qualification = Primary Pass
- Mali: BS-1 Posts = 1, Qualification = Primary Pass
- Chowkidar: BS-1 Posts =72, Qualification =Primary Pass
- Unskilled_Labourer: BS-1 Posts =3 Qualification =Primary Pass
- Sanitary_Worker: BS-1 Posts =6 Qualification =Primary Pass
- Candidates Will apply online on our website Candidates of BPS 6-15 Will be called for screening test at only specified cities i.e Peshawar. Rawalpindi. Lahore. Multan. panoAqi’. Karachi and Quetta. Candidates must specify the exam center in their online application form.
- An objective type screening test (for BPS 6-15) will be held out of Islamic Studies. Pakistan Studies, English, General Knowledge, and Subject relevant to post.
- All the above mentioned posts are for all Pakistan basis and selected candidates will have to serve anywhere in Pakistan and outside Pakistan as and when required by the department.
- up to 5 percent vacancies are reserved for Minorities (Non-Muslims) of each province/region. Non-Muslin must provide their declaration on oath at the time or interview.
- The disabled quota is reserved for those who are registered with District Rehabilitation Organizations OR District Council of Health.
- Govt Servants (including MES employees) must apply after getting departmental NOC showing their present service number (if any). rank and place of duty.
- Applicants are required to also dispatch/post hardcopy of the application form (generated by the online system) along with Bank Draft pay Order / postal Order Of the following amount in favor Of E-in-C•s Branch, GHQ Rawalpindi:-
- BPS-1 to 5 – Rs 200/-
- BPS-6 to 15 – Rs 400/-
- Relaxation in upper Age Limit will be given as under:-.
Category of Candidates:
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes. Buddhist Community. recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas. Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan for all posts under the Federal Government: 3 Years Relaxation.
- Candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) and Baluchistan for posts in BPS-15 and below under the Federal Government: 3 Years.
- Released or Retired Officers personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan: 15 years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan. whichever is less.
- Govt servants who have completed 2 years of continuous Govt service on the closing date for receipt of applications: 10 years. up to the age of 55 years.
- Disabled persons for appointment to posts in SPS-15 and Below: 10 years.
- son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who died during service: 5 years.
Note: Where a candidate entitled to age relaxation under more than one category specified above, he shall be allowed relaxation in age only in one category.
Candidates will have to produce the following documents in original and attested photocopies at the time of interview:
- 3x Latest passport size photographs.
- Attested photocopy of educational qualification.
- Attested copy 01 domicile and CNIC / Family ‘B Form’.
- Experience Certificates (if any).
- Attested COPY discharge certificate DASB (for the candidate himself from Army) I svc cert / NOC from concerned office (for serving candidates in MES /other Govt departments).
- Declaration on oath from Non-Muslim candidate duly verified from Magistrate Grade-I.
- Disability certificate showing the nature of disability Issued by District Rehabilitation Organizations OR District Council of Health.
- The competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject any / all applications without indicating any reason.
- All communication will be made through the valid contact number (mobile number). Call letters for test / Interview will be placed on our official website i.e wwumes.gov.pk. Candidates are required to keep visiting the website.
- The last date for the online submission of applications is 10 Sep 2019.
- No TA / DA will be paid for appearing in Test/ Interview.