Jive/Astron Summer Internship 2019 Fully Funder In Netherlands. So apply for this amazing summer internship programin Netherlands. This summer internship is offered by Netherlands Institute for Radio Astronomy (ASTRON) and the Joint Institute for VLBI ERIC (JIVE) this is why it is named Jive/Astron Summer Internship 2019. The students who will be selected for this scholarship will spend at least 10-12 weeks in Netherland in institute in Dwingeloo in the Netherlands. So all those students who are in their Bachelors or Master can apply for this scholarships fully funded by Netherland.
This internship is fully funded by the Netherlands Institute of Radio Astronomy so the candidate does not have to spend any application fee to apply for this scholarship. Netherlands Institute of Radio Astronomy will give all the selected candidates monthly expense, travel air ticket and monthly expense.
Jive/Astron Summer Internship 2019 Fully Funder In Netherlands.
ASTRON is the Netherlands Institute for Radio Astronomy. This institute study and investigate the signals that the Universe emits at radio wavelengths. Their major study concern is related to the field of Astronomy and they work very hard to do research on Astronomy and they also are in the world’s leaders to develop different telescope which works with radio signals. They are the major institute to work for the betterment of technology and more related instruments.
ASTRON as we have mentioned above is without a doubt world’s best research institute in the field of Astronomy. They have produced many astronomers and engineers which are very well known and renowned internationally. So this is not the opportunity to miss and Apply for Netherlands Internship and Share with your friends.
- The Netherlands Institute for Radio Astronomy (ASTRON) and the Joint Institute for VLBI ERIC (JIVE)
- ASTRON/JIVE International Internship 2019 is 3 Months.
- It will start early June 2019 to ensure overlap of the participants so they can fully benefit from the scheduled lectures and social activities.
- Radio galaxies and quasars, aspects of observational cosmology, continuum and line mission/absorption from normal and starbust galaxies, stellar maser astrometry, faint radio sources, pulsar timing, pulsar searching, synchrotron transients, fast radio bursts, molecular clouds, cosmic magnetism, space science as well as algorithm development – or similar topics, depending on what supervisors will have to offer. The actual project the successful candidate will work on will be defined after arrangement with the local supervisor. The programme is not aimed at engineering or electronics students.
- Undergraduate and Master Astronomy students can apply
More Scholarship Announced In December 2018
HOW TO APPLY FOR IVE/ASTRON SUMMER INTERNSHIP 2019.
The process if very simple so just click on APPLY NOW button from below and proceed to 2019 Summer Research Programme application form. So you need to apply first for the summer studentship 2019 and edit your application. All the applicants are advised to use the online application form below.
In the form, you should provide the names and details of two referees. These referees will be asked to submit a reference letter for you before February 1, 2019. This is also an on-line process.
Please NOTE that two letters of reference are needed; names and contact information of referees should be filled in while registering.