HEC Saudi Arabia Scholarship For Pakistani Students 2019 ha been announced and it is the best opportunity for all those candidates who is looking for scholarships. People from all over Pakistan are more then welcome to apply for this Scholarships which is announced by Higher Education Commission Of Pakistan. All disciplines are eligible to apply for the scholarships but health and medicine can not apply. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) invites talented and motivated individuals from Pakistan/AJK.
This scholarships is announced due to the bi-lateral relation between Saudi Arabia and Pakistan to promote education in both countries. So this is the best opportunity to study in an Islamic nation where you can study and have religious freedom as well for all Pakistani people. Male and Female both can apply for this scholarships.
HEC Saudi Arabia Scholarship For Pakistani Students 2019.
Due to the bi-lateral education relation between Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, KSI is offering more then 23 universities which any student can choose to apply for. Check the list of all the universities and visit all of them to apply for the admissions. The best thing about this scholarship is that all the education level can apply for this which means either you want to study Bachelors, Masters or PHD, you are eligible to apply for this HEC Saudi Arabia Scholarship For Pakistani Students 2019.
|Name of Universities||Website|
|Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University||www.iu.edu.sa|
|King Saud University||www.ksu.edu.sa|
|King Abdul Aziz University||www.kau.edu.sa|
|King Fahad University of Petroleum and Minerals||www.kfupm.edu.sa|
|King Faisal University||www.kfu.edu.sa|
|King Khalid University||www.portal.kku.edu.sa|
|Al Jouf University||www.ju.edu.sa|
|Al Baha University||www.prtal.bu.edu.sa|
|Northern Border University||www.nbu.edu.sa|
|Princess Nora bint Abdul Rehman University||www.pnu.edu.sa|
|Prince Sattam bin Abdul Aziz University||www.psau.edu.sa|
More Scholarships Announced:
Course Level In Scholarship:
- Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD Programmes
Fields Of Study in Scholarship:
- All the candidates can apply for all courses under KSA Scholarship Program EXCEPT health/medicine.
Value Of HEC Saudi Arabia Scholarship For Pakistani Students 2019
You can check all the benefits which you will get in HEC Saudi Arabia Scholarship For Pakistani Students 2019.
- All the candidates will have Health Care for them and for thier family.
- Paying 2 Months Furnishing Allowance Stipend when he/she arrived.
- Paying 3 Months Graduation Allowance stipend for Shipping Books.
- Providing Cost Meals by the educational Institution.
- Proving Accommodation, educational, Social & Cultural Training & Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be given.
Eligibility Criteria For HEC Saudi Arabia Scholarship For Pakistani Students 2019
- All the interested candidates must be a Pakistani/AJK national and permanent resident of Pakistan/AJK.
- If you have dual nationality then you will not be accepted.
- Age of applicants must be between 17 years to 25 years for Bachelor’s programme
- For Arabic language teaching institute, Age of applicants must be less than 30 years for masters and less than 35 years for PhD as on closing date of application process.
- All the interested Female students must be accompanied by a Mahram (A male legal guard) according to the regulations.
- The mahram should also have a scholarship or the mahram must have regular residence permit (Iqama) or be employed by a Saudi employer in need of his services.
- Selected scholars be available to start his/her academic studies in the Saudia Arabian University by the start of the academic year in September/October 2019.
- By closing date of application, must hold a minimum of 12 years higher secondary school certificate for Undergraduate programme, 16 years of education in relevant fields of study for Master’s programme and postgraduate qualification (MS/MPhil degree) in the relevant field of study for admission in PhD programmes in respective Saudia Arabian University.
- For madrassa Qualification or O/A level education, equivalence from IBCC and/or HEC is and language proficiency certificate will required where applicable.
- All the interested candidates should not have availed any other scholarships currently from anywhere else in the world.
- All the interested candidates must fulfil other requirements set by concerned university/Saudi’s Govt.
- Make sure All the interested students must not been suspended previously from Kingdom earlier due to any criminal activity.
How To Apply For HEC Saudi Arabia Scholarship For Pakistani Students 2019
- All the interested candidates should apply online at HEC website: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa.
- All the interested candidates after registering and completing your profile, should select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu on the left-hand side panel of the online portal.
- After completing and submission of the application online all candidate must get its printed copy which should be signed by the candidate.
- During the process of application all the candidates must select only one programme of study from the list 23 universities of Saudia Arabia through the website
- All the applicants must give the same information in HEC online application as like applying on Saudi Arabia Universities.
- For your convenience, also prepare two sets of HEC/IBCC attested academic documents viz. transcripts and degrees, health certificate, police clearance certificate, for madrassa degree or O/A level education equivalence from Inter Boards Chairman Committee, Islamabad is required, copies of CNIC along with HEC application form and retain it with yourself.
- No manual or incomplete applications on e-portal will be entertained. All applicants must apply online on HEC portal for Saudi Arabia Scholarship.
- Students can apply to any of the offered Programmes except health/medicine as per eligibility criteria. No dual programme application will be entertained. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- HEC will shortlist eligible applicants on the basis of donor selection criteria, highest academic merit, written test/interview, provincial/regional quota policy and the number of scholarship slots allocated for Pakistani students.
- Please note that HEC has facilitation role in nomination process, as final selection will be made by the donor country/respective university. Further, HEC will have no financial liability regarding this scholarship.
- In case of submitting false information at any stage, HEC reserves the rights to cancel and debar for all future scholarships as well as impose penalty, as decided by HEC.
- Only apply online before the deadline of 31st January 2019,
- DO NOT send hardcopies of application forms or any other documents to HEC at this stage of application process.
- It is the sole responsibility of student(s) applying for any professional degree (viz. Medical, Engineering, Agriculture etc.) to first get confirmed its accreditation from the respective Councils i.e. Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC), Agriculture Council, & Nursing Council etc.