HEC Hungary Scholarship For Pakistani Students 2019: Higher Education Commission of Pakistan has announced the scholarships of Hungary for the year of 2019. All those who wants to study Bachelors, Master and PHD in Hungary must apply for this scholarships. This program is called HEC Stipendium Hungarian Scholarship Program which is managed by Tempus Public Foundation, Hungary and Higher Education Commission, Islamabad.
The Hungary Government Scholarship Full tuition fee, medical insurance, free accommodation and monthly stipend. Monthly stipend is different as the monthly stipend for Bachelor and Masters students is HUF 40,460 and for Doctoral students is HUF 140,000/- month.
Stipendium Hungarian Scholarship Programme 2019-20 are offered under bilateral Higher Education and Scientific Exchange Programme between the Government of Hungary and Higher Education Commission (HEC), Government of Pakistan
HEC Hungary Scholarship For Pakistani Students 2019
- Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, Ph.D. Degree
HEC Hungary Scholarship For Pakistani Students 2019 are available for all Pakistani students who will fulfill all basic eligibility criteria which is set by HEC for specific disciplines and any other requirements of Hungarian universities under following programs:
- Bachelor Degree (04 years degree programme after 12 years education)
- Master Degree (02 years degree programme after 16 years education)
- PhD Degree (03 years doctoral degree (PhD) after 18 years education)
Financial Coverage In HEC Hungary Scholarship For Pakistani Students 2019
- Tuition-free education: exemption from the payment of tuition fee
- Monthly stipend:
- Bachelor and Masters Scholarships: all students will get monthly HUF 40,460/- (cca EUR 130) for the living expenses, for 12 months a year, until the completion of studies
- Doctoral level: all the students will get according to the current Hungarian legislation, monthly HUF 140,000/-(cca EUR 450) at present – for 12 months a year, until the completion of studies.
- Accommodation: all the students will live in dormitory place or a contribution of HUF 40,000/- to accommodation costs for the whole duration of the scholarship period.
- Medical insurance: Health care services according to the relevant Hungarian legislation (Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card) and supplementary medical insurance.
More Scholarships Announced Recently:
FIELDS OF STUDY:
- Bachelor Degree (04 years) (125 Scholarships)
|Agriculture||Agri. EngineeringAgri. BusinessFood Safety and Security|
|Technical & Engineering||Technical ManagementIndustrial Products Design EngineeringElectrical/Electronics Engineering
Computer Science &Engineering
Physical/Sports Education & Training
|Natural Sciences||BioSciencesNursing &Patient Care/ Pharmaceutical SciencesEarth Sciences|
|Management Sciences||Business Management|
Master Degree (02 years degree) (50 Scholarships)
|Engineering||Electrical/Electronic EngineeringMechanical EngineeringCivil Engineering (Transport Engineering)
Computer Science & Engineering
Sports Engineering & Management
|Economics||Economics & Finance|
|Natural Sciences||Earth Science (Hydrobiology –Water Quality Management )Environmental Sciences/Climate ChangeDisaster Management
Food Safety and Security
|Management Sciences||Business Management|
Doctoral / Ph.D. Studies (25 Scholarships)
|Any field of Interest(English language)||Artificial IntelligenceInternet of ThingsPower Energy
Food Safety & Security Sciences
Civil & Transportation Engineering
Environmental Sciences/Climate Change
Law and Political Sciences
Any other field (as per Stipendium Hungaricum website)
Candidate must be a national of Pakistan/AJ&K.
Must be between the age of 18-22 years for undergrad programs, for which they are applying for confirmation and as far as possible ought not surpass from 35 years for postgraduate Master’s (18 years) and Ph.D. programs on 31st December 2018. On account of Ph.D. programs, for full-time workers of open segment Universities, Colleges and R&D associations the most extreme age must be 40 years on 31st December 2018.
The candidate more likely than not finished HSSC/Intermediate or equal for application in 04 years Bachelor’s (Undergraduate Program).
The candidate more likely than not finished 16 years Bachelors/or equal Degree for application in Master’s (Postgraduate Program).
The candidate more likely than not finished 18 years Degree/or equal for application in the Ph.D. Program.
The candidate must fill every one of the fields of the Hungary Application Form and HEC application shape and no section or field ought to be left unfilled.
Declarations/Transcript/Degrees to be connected must be authenticated by the validating experts, for example, IBCC and HEC. Equality of O and A dimension from IBCC is required.
It is the sole duty of the possibility to ensure that all specialized/designing/proficient projects which they are applying, must be licensed by the separate Councils/Governing Bodies, for example, PEC, PMDC and so on.
IELTS/TOEFL scores as required, where required.
All candidates must present the medicinal endorsement of acceptable wellbeing condition (issued not sooner than multi month, a composed testament from a doctor to demonstrate that the candidate does not have the accompanying ailments: AIDS, Hepatitis A, B, C or some other plague conditions)
If there should be an occurrence of conclusive choice, candidates should present a bond on lawful paper to HEC that he/she won’t change discipline after definite honor of grant, and following finish of his/her degree, he/she will return back to Pakistan to serve the nation for a period as recommended by the HEC. If there should be an occurrence of inability to do as such, HEC maintains whatever authority is needed to recoup from the applicant or his/her underwriter, a punishment sum as recommended/chosen by the HEC.
Candidates must satisfy every other prerequisite set by host Hungarian college/Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
On account of conclusive choice, a hopeful needs to present a bond assention.
Step.1. HEC Online Application:
- Apply online at HEC site: eportal.hec.gov.pk/arl. In the wake of enrolling and filling your profile, it would be ideal if you select “SAcademic & Research Linkages” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in left hand side board of the online entryway. After accommodation of the application, motivate its printed duplicate to be marked and stepped by boss (whenever utilized, generally not) for record purposes. Append store slip of Rs. 300/ – (in unique) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad (no different reports to be connected with HEC application frame aside from a store slip). All installments are to be made to HEC through HBL online office. This office is accessible in all parts of Habib Bank Ltd (HBL), Pakistan.
Step. 2. Tempus Public Foundation Online Application:
- All applications shall be submitted through the online application system of Tempus Public Foundation. After registration, the applicants are able to access the application surface and upload the required documents. Please note that no applications will be accepted without the online submission and after the deadline. After applying online get its printed copies for record and attach all requisite documents. To apply online please visit: http://studyinhungary.hu/study-in-hungary/menu/stipendium-hungaricum-scholarship-programme
- All of the following documents are compulsory and need to be submitted to the online application by all applicants until 31st December 2018. Applicants have to make sure to submit the following documents, along with HEC Online application form with deposit slip and Hungarian Online application form:
The application deadline for HEC Hungarian Scholarship 2019 is December 31, 2018.