FPSC FBR Jobs 2018: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) is the government body that functions under the Ministry of Finance, Revenue and Economic Affairs, headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan. Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) is bound for the investigation of taxation, money laundering based crimes; administration of tax laws and central revenue acts for the Government of Pakistan.
If you are interested to apply for FBR Jobs 2018 then read till the end.
FPSC FBR Jobs 2018 (Jobs Opening):
FBR Jobs 2018 has announced 20 job openings for Assistant Director Management Information System (MIS) of (BPS – 17) in Federal Board of Revenue (FBR).
Domicile: Pakistani candidates bearing domicile of Sindh (Urban), Sindh (Rural), Punjab, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), Gilgit Baltistan (GB) and Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA).
Eligible Age: 22 to 28 years old.
The applicants are required to have a 4 years bachelor’s degree in the below-listed domains from Higher Education Commission (HEC) recognized institutions with minimum 2nd Class or Grade C.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
- The applicants can apply for FBR Jobs 2018 by visiting the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) website, i.e. https://www.fpsc.gov.pk and download the challan form from there and pay an application processing fees of PKR. 300/- in National Bank of Pakistan (NBP), State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) or Government Treasury and enter the challan number and start filling the online application form on the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) website.
- The applicants are required to select the test centre very carefully because the test centre once selected cannot be changed.
- For more details regarding FPSC Jobs, you can visit the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) website.
FPSC FBR Jobs 2018
Last Date to apply for FBR Jobs 2018:
The last date to apply for FBR Jobs 2018 is 19th November 2018, Monday.