Are you in search for FIA Jobs? Want to work with one of the most prestigious departments of Pakistan? If yes, then you have got yourself the opportunity you were waiting for. Federal Investigation Agency is in search to fill multiple vacancies. If you have what it gets to take to be an FIA personnel then you should definitely take up this chance now.
FIA Jobs 2018 (Jobs Description):
The advertised vacancies are all over Pakistan and both male and female candidates can apply for these posts. The posts are from BS-01 to BS-18. And for the recruitment of the personnel, FIA has authorized UTS (Universal Testing Services) to conduct the entry tests and interviews. Be assured that separate quota has been set for all the provinces which include: Sindh, Punjab, Baluchistan, KPK and Gilgit Baltistan/FATA. There a number of job opportunities available right now in FIA. Below given are the jobs available. You can find their detailed requirements in the advertisement attached with this article or you can also visit the website of Universal Testing Services (UTS) www.uts.com.pk for application form download and to deposit online deposit slip. So if you are interested in the given proposition then read all of the given information below:
Available Posts and No of Vacancies in FIA for 2019:
- Deputy Director Investigation (BPS-18)(06 Posts)
- Assistant Director Investigation (BPS-17)(23 Posts)
- Assistant Director Forensics (BPS-17)(20 Posts)
- Assistant Director Stress Counsellor (BPS-17)(06 Posts)
- Assistant Director Hardware (BPS-17)(06 Posts)
- Assistant Director Network (BPS-17)(06 Posts)
- Assistant Director Software (BPS-17)(05 Posts)
- Technical Assistant (BPS-14)(18 Posts)
- Assistant Legal Advisor (BPS-17)(07 Posts)
- Cyber Crime Analyst (BPS-16)(06 Posts)
- Inspector (BPS-16)(21 Posts)
- Sub Inspector (BPS-14)(100 Posts)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) (BPS-09)(25 Posts)
- Head Constable (BPS-07)(33 Posts)
- Constable (BPS-05)(37 Posts)
- Assistant Director Accounts (BPS-17)(06 Posts)
- Office Superintendent (BPS-16)(01 Posts)
- Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11)(07 Posts)
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)(07 Posts)
- Dispatcher (BPS-05)(15 Posts)
- Constable Driver (BPS-05)(15 Posts)
- Electrician (BPS-05)(06 Posts)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-02)(16 Posts)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)(15 Posts)
More Jobs Opportunities:
- Upcoming 74000 NTS Punjab Educators Jobs 2018 Will be Announced in December
- Pakistan Television Corporation Limited PTV Jobs 2018 in Pakistan
- NLC Jobs 2018 For Supervisor, Clerk & Support Staff – 63 Vacancies Open
- www.fpsc.gov.pk FPSC Jobs 2018 Latest Advertisement – Apply Now
Application Procedure for FIA Jobs 2019:
- All of the applicants must first check their eligibility criteria, after which they are requested to download the application forms from the official site of UTS uts.com.pk
- Applicants must fill in the application from fully, and must send it with the paid deposit slip (test fee) in the name of UTS to the UTS Head Office 278-A, Nazim-ud-din Road, F-10/1, Islamabad.
- The last registration date for the application submission is 18th December 2018.
- Applicants are requested to clearly mention the name of the posts they are applying for on the envelope.
Terms and Conditions:
- For more information we request you to visit the official site of UTS uts.com.pk before applying.
- An entry test will be conducted for which’s fee is Rs.320/- which has to be deposited in any branch of UBL or HBL
- No incomplete or late application will be accepted and will face straight forward rejection!
- Applicant should send the copy of paid fee slip along with his/her attested copies of educational and other relevant documents.
- It must be noted that Federal Investigation Agency has appointed UTS (Universal Testing Services) as the authority to conduct the entry test and select the successful candidates.
- Candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan after their selection.
- Candidates who are in service of any Government or Semi-government department must have to apply through proper channel.
- Federal Investigation Agency reserves all the rights to reject any candidate on any basis.
- Federal Investigation Agency also reserves all the rights to change the number of vacancies or cancel them.
- Selection of candidates will be done on pure merit basis.
- No TA/DA will be given for entry test or interviews.
- Candidates who present forged data or in any means try to misguide the management with their details will be barred from applying in for Federal Investigation Agency jobs 2018-19.
FIA Jobs 2018 Apply Online
All of the above-mentioned posts have their own separate eligibility criteria. It is necessary for all of the applicants that they must check their eligibility criteria before applying for any of the given jobs.
- For the post of Inspector: The applicant must have done MSc (CS)/BCS/BS (CS)/BS (Telecom)/BS(SE)/BIT/MIT (FSC/A-Level) Degree from any HEC recognized University.
- For the post of Sub Inspector: The applicant must have done MSc (CS) /BCS/BS (CS)/BS (Telecom)/BS(SE)/BIT/MIT (FSC/A-Level).
- For Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI): The applicant must have done ICS/FSc (Maths) or equivalent in order to be eligible.
- For Head Constable: The applicant must have done FA/FSc/ICS or equivalent in order to be eligible.
- For Head Constable: The applicant must have done his/her matriculation in Science subjects or equivalent in order to be eligible.
Eligibility Criteria in Physical Measurement of The Candidates:
- Minimum height of the male candidates must be 5 Feet and 6 Inches.
- The desired chest size of the men must be 32×32-1/2 Inches.
- Minimum height of the female candidates must be 5 Feet and 2 Inches for the Inspector & Sub Inspector posts.
- Minimum height of the female candidates must be 5 Feet and 4 Inches for the posts of ASI/ Head Constable / Constable.
Eligibility Criteria in Age:
- For some of the mentioned positions, the relevant age of the candidates must be 20 to 45 years of age.
- Please note that the last due date of application submission is 15th December 2018 after which no applications shall be entertained.
For more information you can also visit the official site of FIA which is www.fia.gov.pk or you can also visit the official site of UTS www.uts.com.pk Furthermore we have also attached the official advertisement of FIA jobs from which you can take reference from.